Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Pranked}~

~~~~~

----------------

Though you were in a killing game, you tried to stay happy. You LOVED pranking people, especially a certain purple-haired dictator.

You actually liked him... A lot. But when you have a crush, you can't behave around them.

One day he was drinking Panta and you squeezed the bottle and the juice went everywhere and he chased you around the whole place.

Now you were outside his room, waiting for him to walk out.

The door opened and you looked at him as he scowled at you. You giggled at his behaviour.

"What?"

"Oh, for what happened... I got this..." You throw flour on him and run. He takes a min to process. You run into your room and you didn't notice the door was still slightly ajar.

You giggle as you flop onto you bed. You hear foot steps and you know they belong to and your giggles get louder.

"(Y/N)!!!" He screams as he opens your door. You scream at the fact you thought the door was shut. You hide behind your bed.

"IM SORRY!!!" You shout while knowing you were probably dead.

The door shuts and you look up to see no Ouma. You sigh with a blush on your face. You crawl back onto the bed and look up at the ceiling. You giggle a little.

"Smol angry baby" you said to yourself.

"I'm not a baby!" Ouma comes out from around the corner and jumps onto you, pinning you down.

"I said nothing." You blushed a bit from what was happening. You look into his eyes, making your blush worse.

"You said I was smol. I'm taller than you." You puffed your cheeks. "You're so...- stop pranking me"

"Aww. You love me really." He blushes slightly but you couldn't see through all the flour. You boop his nose with your own, due to not having movement of your hands.

"W-what was that for?" You giggle and blush.

"I like a guy who's dominant..." You look to the side, changing the subject completely. Ouma's eyes widen and he lets go if your arms and sits back.

"Are you flirting with me?"

"What if I was?" You smiled "has the smol dictator gone shy?" You say in a babyish voice. You poke his cheeks, before brushing the flour off his face.

"Ha. So you love me!" He grabs your hips and you both blush bright red.

You look away and have your face redirected to Kokichi's, he leans down to your ear and whispers

"I love you too. You pranks are adorable, then your giggle is just a finish." You gasp and cover your face. "No~ don't cover your face!" You remove your hands and wrap your arms around his neck.

"You're not lying are you..? Like you say you do...." He shakes his head and swears. "Then yes. I do love you"

You feel Ouma suddenly catch your lips, you kiss back and he pushes you down back onto the bed. You deepen the kiss and you play with the dictator's hair.

You pull away and try to catch your breath.

"I love you my little dictator." He chuckles

"I love you too, and I'm taller than you."

-------------

You both walk out of your griping each other's hands. You decide to grab a drink and something to eat.

"Kokichi... Should we let the others know?"

"Did you not expect me to show off that you're mine" you giggle.

"I'm not your possession." He chuckles and pins you against the wall.

"Hah~ By the time I'm done, you will be"