Mastermind!Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Useful}~

~~Requested~~

-------------------

You sat in the kitchen, a knife in hand. You felt despair, you hated yourself from being unable to help the others. You felt useless. Everyone made you feel so unwelcome, apart from your crush...

There is no way your crush, Shuichi Saihara, could love someone as stupid as you. It was evident.

You put the knife to your chest and Shuichi runs in.

"Don't do it!" You look up, tears in your eyes. He walks over and takes the knife away.

You cry into his chest as he throws the knife across the room.

"What do you think you're doing?" He whispers. He liked the despair you were in but not that you would kill yourself.

"No one cares for me! This game is slowly killing me!" You cry more and he hugs you, resting his head on top of yours.

"I care for you, and I can get us out of here" he leans down to your ear "I would love to have by my side" you smile and look into his eyes. "I can make this all go away"

"Are you telling me you are the Mastermind?" You said quietly.

"Yes. I love you and I want you to live with me." You felt all that despair become a good thing. It didn't make you depressed. You loved the despair. You love Shuichi.

"I love you too. I'll be by your side at all times."

"How about we have some fun?"

"By that do you mean, frame someone for murder?" You ask and he hugs tight.

"Of course. And when we get away with it, we can let the real fun begin" you giggle and kiss him.

"What are we waiting for, sweetheart?" You boop his nose and he smiles as he follows you, he places his hat on your head.

------------

"(Y/n) did it, obviously!" Kaito shouts.

"I have an alibi though..." You defend yourself. You smile nervously "isn't that right Shuichi...?"

He fakes a nervous laugh "y-yes, that's true"

"So Kaito, are you trying to frame me or something?"

Then Shuichi started throwing fake evidence out of the bag, everyone believes a detective. It all pointed to Kaito, and Kaito one to get angry and not explain his innocence when he gets accused of anything, everyone believed it.

"VOTE UP KIDDOS!"

After everyone voted, Kaito was voted as the blackened.

"YOU GUYS VOTED WRONG! THE REAL PERP WAS (Y/N)!" You giggle and walk over to Shuichi, grabbing his hand.

"But Shuichi wasn't lying about the alibi...?" Ouma said "I would of noticed"

"That's cas he helped me out... In return I help him."

"What do you mean 'you help him'"

"I'm the Mastermind! And you better respect my lady" you smile as he wraps his arms around you.

"Saihara... Why..." Kiibo frowned.

"Shuichi, I have an idea..."

"Fire away"

"If you want to make it out of here alive... Join us, join despair." Everyone thought you were crazy.

"You're joking?!" You shook your head.

You brushed your fingers through your hair "Welp... I guess you don't want to join us" you suddenly put on a creepy smile "IIIIIITS PUNISHMENT TIME!" You hit the button and everyone but you and Shuichi is dragged away.

He turns you around and you share a kiss as you listen to their screams.

"With everyone gone... I could take you now..."

"You could do, but I think it would be rude to do that in front of the bear babies..." On cue they leave and Shuichi lifts you onto the the chair Monokuma was on.

"Let's start..."