Kokichi Ouma x Childhood!Shy!Fem!Reader ~{Best Friend}~

~~Requested~~

-------------------

You sat on the swings alone and you kicked your legs weakly. You weren't strong nor tall or confident. You were smart but you never talked.

A kid pushes you off the swings and you cut your knee on the wood pieces that someone thought it was smart to put down. You start to cry and the kid suddenly stops and walks over.

"H-hey.. Don't cry...!" He hugged you and you stopped crying, you look up to see a small boy that was an inch or two taller than you. You wiped your last few tears and you look at your bleeding knee. "Let's get you to the nurse.." You stood up but your leg felt wobbly. He supports you and you make your way to the office.

The trip was quiet and it felt nice to have someone's company, without conversation.

"What's your name?" You stay quiet. "... I'm Kokichi Ouma. Nice to meet yo-" you started crying again due to the fact this was the first time you had really been introduced to anyone. Everyone ignored you and his boy seemed to notice you. "Please don't cry!" He wipes your tears again.

"(Y/n) (L/n)" you whispered quietly. He smiled and hugged you.

"Nothing to fear when Ouma's here" you giggle a little and Ouma gasps "you laughed and smiled! You have a nice laugh" you giggled more and though he was about 8 he felt a connection.

----

The nurse patched up your knee. "What happened, it's a bad cut?"

You looked at Ouma who was about to confess.

"I fell off the swing, Nurse Tsumiki... I scraped my knee badly and Ouma helped me." Ouma stared at you but put on a smile and nods at the Nurse when she turns.

You walked out and Ouma took your hand.

"You lied for me... You're my new best friend!" His eyes shone.

------------------

You held Ouma's hand during the ceremony and he kept looking at you ever so often. You cried a little but Ouma managed to shush you. You walk out of the room as soon as the ceremony finished, not caring for what the others had to say.

Ouma chased after you and grabbed your hand.

"Why do you run from everything?"

"Because it's a cruel world and for years I've tried to build walls... But you knock them down." That was the first time Ouma heard you say something without stuttering. He suddenly get mad and pins you against the wall, you cry.

"I do that cas I love you and if you put those walls up I can't get to you! Stop being so naive and childish. Stop crying and grow up!" You cry more and his look softened up. You wriggle out of his grasp and run to your room.

"(Y/n)... Open the door." You put your anti depressants in your hand. If he loved you he wouldn't of screamed, if he loved you he would know it best to let you go.

"Kokichi... I love you..." You unlock the door and swallow the tablets. He burst in to see a pill bottle and you breathing heavily.

"(Y/N)! NO DONT LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU, I LOVE YOU TOO" You let your emotions take over and you kiss him. He kisses back until he realised he's kissing a corpse.

"(Y-Y/n)..." He cries. He saw paper in your pocket

I love you Kokichi Ouma and I have died for you. You have killed me with heartache but to others it will be suicide.

Don't forget...

I'm lucky, best friend.