Kaito Momota x Childhood Friend!Fem!Reader ~{I Love You}~

~~~~~

----------------

"Momota-Chaaaan!" You knocked on his door, you were 7 and he was your best friend. Kaito's mom opens the door.

"Hey (L/n), looking for Kaito?" You nod" he's right upstairs, she steps aside and let's you in.

"Thank you Momota-San!" She smile as she say you dash upstairs. You open the door to see you 8 year old friend playing with another boy. "Hey Momota-Chan. Who's this?"

"This is Ouma-Kun" they both give you a smile. You walk in and close the door behind you. Ouma walked over to you and you backed up into the door, you looked up into his eyes and they gave you a soft look.

"It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you" you smile at each other and Ouma grabs your hand and starts to play with you. Kaito started feeling jealous and sat with you both, not saying anything.

You looked over to him and smiled. He looked away and you felt sad.

----------

Now you were 14 and Ouma had asked you on a date, of course you said yes, you had known him for 7 years. At school you would hold hands when you could and he would kiss your cheek when nobody was looking.

But Kaito was always looking. He told Ouma that he was going to confess but Ouma went ahead and asked her first. From that day on, he hated Kokichi Ouma.

Though Ouma gave you kisses on the cheek and cuddles, he was very abusive. He hit you when you wouldn't kiss him, that you never did kiss him on the lips. One time he almost raped you but because his mother came home early his chance was ruined. You had bruises down your legs and arms, even on your face so you had to wear make up.

One time you had a break down and you ran to Kaito's house. You knock with tears in your eyes. He answers the door and you leap forward, giving him a hug and crying. He hugs back and closes the door.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" You couldn't answer so you rolled up your sleeves and wiped off your makeup. He gasped at all the bruises, especially the massive one on your cheek.

"H- He has been h-hitting me for t-the past m-m-month..." Your legs collapse and Kaito sits by you. You look up at Kaito "he tried to rape me.." His eyes widen and he clicks his knuckles, you grab his hand.

"I will kill that little bastard." You squeeze his hand and he looks at you.

"I should of known I chose the wrong guy..." You lean forward slowly, cupping his cheek, and kiss him, gently. He kisses back, supporting your head and back. You felt actual love in the kiss and he brushes your hair back.

"(Y/n)... I-" You cut him off

"I love you too." You smile and you kiss once again.

----------------

You hugged Kaito as everyone else talked, knowing Ouma was staring at you. Why did he have to be here out of all the enemies you made? Kaito saw your panic and kissed you. Making Ouma even more jealous.

"I love you Kaito..." You smiled up at him and he pulls you closer.

"I love you too" you saw a bear pop up and he explained exactly what was going to happen.

You see Ouma with a disgusting smirk on his face, looking at you and Kaito. You hold onto Kaito's hand and he glares back at Ouma.

-----------

You shared Kaito's room because you felt safe with him. He brushed your hair and kissed your neck/cheek ever so often.

"I think Ouma wants to kill us" you said,scared.

"I won't let him hurt you, sweetheart"

You lean back into his chest and smile as he lays a kiss on top of your head. He wraps his arms around you and you rock side to side. You start singing quietly and Kaito rests his head on yours. He falls asleep and you lay him down, you lay by him. You felt him wrap his arm around you protectively.

"I love you" you whispered in sync