Kirumi Tojo x Fem!Reader ~{Accident}~

~~Requested~~

-----------------

"GAHHHH!"

"WHAT HAPPENED-"

"Tojo-San..." You whimpered as Kirumi sped down the hallway towards you, as you had smashed something. "I'm sorry..."

"It's quite alright (L/n)-san" she spoke softly but it still didn't stop you from crying or panicking.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sor- ow!" Kirumi hit you lightly with her brush and she sighed giving you a soft look.

"It's ok... I'm not mad or anything, it was an accident." You sighed and wiped your tears as the lady you cared so much for; forgave you, just like that.

"Thank you Tojo-san" you bowed but didn't leave. You watched quietly as she quickly dusted away. You could never clean as quick as that, in all honesty you forgot to clean whatsoever sometimes.

"Is something wrong (L/n)-san?" you shook your head and smiled. "Alright then"

You bit your lip as you didn't know what to say to her to keep her round longer, you really enjoyed her company.

"Tojo-san... I'm not alright. I'm really lonely and I just want to hang around... But no one ever talks to me" You frowned and she walked over, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You look up at her and she smiles slightly.

"I will talk to you more as I have an interest in you" you went bright red.

"I-Interest.... In m-me?!" She nods and you hug her. She responds with a light hug.

"Do you actually break things accidentally?" You bit your lip.

"No.. Well the first one was but then I realised it got your attention..."

"That's very sweet... But if you just want to talk, just come find me."

"Ok... Thank you Tojo-san"

"Just Kurumi..."

"Ok Kurumi~" you kiss her cheek and skip away.

"Oh..." She went red.