Rantaro Amami x Fem!Reader ~{Caught}~

~~~~~
Not what you think it is
-----------

[Amami PoV]

You really liked (Y/n), though she was very... Independent. She normally stayed in her room or in the library. You walk past her room to hear fully blasted music and the door slightly ajar.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!
Honey, whatchu waitin' for?
Welcome to my candy store" You heard her singing and you walked in to the room and she noticed you instantly, fidgeting to turn off the music.

"H-hey Amami-kun!" She laughed nervously. "H-how much did you hear..?"

"Just enough to know you have a nice voice" her face turns pink and you give her a smile.

"S-shut up." At that moment you realise, she's a little bit of a tsundere.

"You should sing more often"

"Nope!" She crosses her arms and you chuckle at her childish behaviour.

"Come on..." You give her a hug and she hugs back. "You're a great singer"

[Your PoV]

You felt a blush land on your cheeks. "I'm not good at anything. I'm not talented... You know that, you can't remember and I'm sure I don't have one!" You felt a tear run down your cheek.

"(L/n)-san" you look up to see him giving you a loving and sort look. "You will always be talented, you don't need a dumb title from a school." You hugged him tighter and he smiled.

"Thank you Amami-Kun" he brushes your hair back. You knew he loved you and you just not confessing your feelings felt weird. "Rantaro?" You caught him off guard by calling him by his first name.

You go on your tiptoes and kiss him. Once he understands, he kisses back.

"You are sly..." He whispers and chuckles. "I love it" he cups your cheek and kisses you again.

He backs you against the door, letting it shut. The kiss was filled with passion, soon becoming lustful.

"Rantaro... Can I be your dead girl walking?" He laughs as he peppers your face with kisses.

"So you want me to fu-" you put a hand over his mouth and push him on the bed, shy (Y/n) was gone.

"Shhhh. Of course I do you dummy" you smiled at him as his eyes shine with lust and hope.

-------------

"What now?" Maki spoke. You got out safely, you lost Amami but you carried his children, the only thing left to remember him, apart from the ring he gave you.

"I don't know...." You sighed and sat on the rubble.

"We know you miss him (L/n)" Shuichi said. You hold onto your stomach.

"Let's just get out of here and we can plan our next moves" you said bravely. You figured out in the last trail, you were the Shsl Hope. Yes, you.

You were Hope for some reason.

You see the exit and walk towards it. You get out to see you were in a chamber. You stepped out of the arena and suddenly you woke up to see it was all a program sort thing?

You saw the others woke, and those who 'died' were brain dead. But Amami wasnt there, his chamber was empty.

"Hello?" You said, as you walked into the hallway. You hear footsteps so you walk in that direction. You bump into someone when turning a corner.

"(Y/n)?!" You look up to see Rantaro.

You burst into tears of joy and he hugs you tight. You hiccup as he pats your back.

"I missed you so much!!" You shouted.

"I missed you too." You put your foreheads against one another's.

You look at your belly. "I think they missed you too."

"They? I thought it was a girl?" You giggle and kiss his nose.

"Twins." You smiled at him and he just covered his mouth. He kisses you and rubs circles on your stomach.

"Gosh. I love you" he says before kissing your cheek.

"I love you too."

-----------------

Two green haired kids run around, Maki actually liked them.

"Mom!" Your daughter shouts at you.

"Yes?"

"Can we go to the playroom?" She says holding her twin brother's hand.

"But dad will be here soon"

"DAD!?"

They counted the days that they get to see Amami.

"Yep. He comes back home soon and I know he will have some things for you guys." He told you he got the kids presents like he always does when he is away.

Suddenly the door opens and you stood up. Seeing Rantaro getting tackled by the kids then looking up with loving eyes and a smile, it made you feel young when your heart skips beats.
He walked over and gave you a soft kiss.

"I missed you" you whispered against his lips

"I missed you too" you kiss again and the kids whine.

"Go to the playroom."