Mastermind!Genocider Syo x Fem!Reader ~{Mine}~

~Requested~

-----------------

"(Y/n)~" you sighed and looked over at Syo who wore a disgusting smirk. You disliked her, knowing she was the one who killed your brother before this dumb game, your eyebrows furrow as you remember that horrible memory.

"Just ignore her, (L/n)" Togami squeezed your hand, snapping you back to the world you were really in. You both were annoyed by the indecisive girl, you were a couple to; 1. Annoy her 2. You did have some feelings for each other.

You look away from her and you start reading again. She suddenly comes up behind you, breathing heavily in your ear.

"You will be mine... You don't know it yet"

-----------

You couldn't sleep, you decided to walk to Togami's room so he could help you.

As you neared his door you saw a trail of blood, leading to it. You slammed the door wide open to see him dead... Scissors pinned him up.

"HELP!" You screamed and sobbed.

Naegi arrived and saw him. He comforted you.

"ITS WAS HER! SHE DID IT, THE EVIL BITCH!"

------------

"And that means it was YOU, Genocider Syo!" Naegi shouts and she starts laughing.

"I did it because he was in the way of my love for (Y/n)! If I go down I'm bringing you guys with me!" She starts laughing louder than before.

"T-the execution is yours! No one else's!" You scream at her.

"Not if I'm the mastermind..." She smirks and the room fell silent.

"We should of known...." You held back your tears of losing Togami.

"Well... ITS EXECUTION TIME!" She smacks the button and everyone but you and Syo get dragged away. She walks over and kisses you forcefully while everyone screams. You try pushing her away, but she has a strong grip.

"You're mine~"