Gonta Gokuhara x Colourblind!Fem!Reader ~{Muddy}~

~~~~~
Not in game.
---------------

"(Y/n)?" You turn around to see Gonta. He didn't know you were colourblind so every time he described how beautiful and colourful a bug was, you would nod.

"Hello Gonta!" You gave him a hug and he hugged you back, pulling you off the ground. You giggled as he put you down and he blushed slightly.

You notice some dirt on his cheek and you lick your thumb before wiping it off. He laughed as you stood on the tip of your toes just to wipe a bit of mud off his cheek.

"Thanks..."

"Did you go back to the forest without me?" You frowned. He twiddled his thumbs to avoid the question and that answered everything. "I love seeing the pups! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"You know it's been raining so it's boggy, I didn't want you getting muddy" you smile at what a gentleman he is, his family would be proud.

"A little mud never hurt me." You put your hands on your hips confidently.

"Still..." He looks away and you see the forest. You walk towards it and he grabs your hand. "No... You aren't going." You pout and give him puppy eyes.

"Please Gonta... I wanna see your family! They are so cool!" He gives in and let's go if your hand.

"Only if I carry you, you aren't getting muddy." You sigh.

"Fine..." He picks you up with ease and walk into the forest. You look at all the grey, black and white. When you look into Gonta's eyes it upsets when you see the dull grey.

"I probably should of asked you sooner but what colour are your eyes?" He tilts his head.

"What do you mean, you can see my eyes" you look at your hands

"I'm colourblind..." You look at Gonta who was so confused.

"So when I show you butterflies... You can't see the colour of their wings?" You tear up

"I wish I could..."

"Luckily I was raised by colourblind animals, so I'm very used to it" you giggle and he jokes a little.

Due to the joke, he didn't see where he was going, he tripped. He hugs you close and makes sure he lands on his back, keeping you from being muddy. A small part splattered on your cheek and you look at him as he smiles.

"Why are you smiling? You got muddy!" You said to him. He just laughs and hugs you tight.

"Because you're not and you have a bit on your cheek, like me earlier." You giggle but instantly blush realising you where on top of Gonta. He cleans your cheek with a clean napkin and you giggle as his eyebrows furrow as he can't get the last part.

You look into his eyes and blushes slightly as he looks into yours.

"Gonta... Do you love me?" You smile and lean forward, stars in your eyes as you wait for your answer.

"I-I do l-love you..." You smile and kiss him. He kisses back and sits up. Suddenly you heard little paws patter across the mud. You pull away to see the puppies. They jump on you and make you muddy. "No, bad pups!"

"Haha. I love you too Gonta" you kiss his cheek. One of the pups jump into your arms. "Kiki you're getting big!" You giggle and Gonta takes a mental picture of you holding Kiki with the cutest smile.

"(Y/n)?" You look at him once again, he kisses you again, you kiss back.

" I need a shower..."

"I told you about the mud!"