Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Screaming}~

~~~~~
Kinda part two to '~{Shouting}~'

Lemon!

Warning: ITS BADDDD
------------

"Aww. Come on, I wanna play...." Ouma was cuddling you from behind as you tried to concentrate on your studies.

"Not now..." You said a little too harshly.

Ouma sighs and thinks of how to get you with him. He walks into the bathroom and yells, as if he hurt himself.

You stood up and ran to him. "Ouma! Are you ok?!" You heard the door lock behind you and the rattle if the key as Ouma throws it into the corner of the room.

"Play a little game and then I'll let you study, no interruptions..." You sigh.

"Ok, what game?" You say as he smirks.

"Something I've wanted to play with you for a long time..." He steps forward and kisses you, it was full of love and lust. He clutches your clothed breasts and you moan out.

"Wh-what was that for?" You whimpered, actually wanting more. He chuckles and pulls your top off, you went along with it.

"You are being submissive!" You blush and he starts attacking your neck, probably leaving marks. You moan slightly, you were ashamed at the fact you were getting aroused. "Strip and get in the shower"

You blink at his demand. "W-what?"

"You heard me... Do it for me... Please?" You blushed and kissed him.

"J-just for you" you got in the shower and threw all your clothes off, leaving you naked, you decided to turn on the shower to drown out the silence. "Kokichi?"

You close your eyes and you decide to go under the shower.

Ouma silently steps in and admires your body before coming up behind you and kissing your neck. You giggle and whimper. He grabs your breasts and messages them, making you feel nothing but pleasure.

"K-Kokichi~" you moaned quietly and panted as he played with you more, getting rougher.

After a while he got bored with your boobs and turned you to look at him. You both share a kiss while he opens your legs a little.

He sticks a finger in you and starts pumping it in and out. You moan louder and you look at Ouma, who was completely enjoying seeing you like this.

As he added more fingers and got faster, you felt a knot in your stomach.

"Kokichi~~!" You came on his fingers and leaned on him as he decided to continue toying with you. You was like putty in his hands by now and he had you panting a little.

"Lay down (n/n)." You lay in the bath part of the shower, you look up at Ouma, who was smiling at you. He crawled over the top of you. "When we do this, call me daddy" (KINK SHAME)

"O-ok" you say before he leans down and kisses you. He spreads your legs and positioned himself.

"Are you a virgin?" You asks quickly

"Y-yes..." You say a little timidly. He smirks

"Nishishi~ Good... I promise to be gentle at first." He slides into you and you cry and moan as pain and pleasure mixed. Kokichi clutches your thigh, making you gasp. "It's ok..."