Kaito Momota x Fem!Reader ~{Chased by Miracles}~

~~~~~
In both.
-------------

You jump onto Kaito's back and giggle.

"I know that laugh... (L/n)-chan" he lifts your legs so you were getting a piggy back.

"No you don't~" You have a crush on Kaito but you were sure he only saw you as a friend.

He laughs and squeezes your thigh.

"Ah- OW~ Momota-Chan!" You jump off his back and he turns around. You give him a sad-angry look.

"Aw I'm sorry... Want me to kiss it better~?" after a second you both blush "I-I didn't mean it like that!" You giggle.

"Let's go get some lunch I'm hungryyyy" you grab his hand and he blushes the whole time. He loved you but every time he gets too scared that he would lose you.

"You must be starving..." You nod

"If only I could eat you" you muttered to yourself.

"What?" You turn back as smile at him with a small blush laying in your cheeks.

"Nothing!" You giggle at the small blush on his cheeks. The truth is that he heard "if only-" so he was thinking of what you could of said.

----------

You watched Kaito as he talked about your infamous teacher. You he suddenly stopped talking and leaned forward for a kiss and you blushed an-

"(L/n)-chan?" you blink to see Kaito in the same place "Are you listening?"

"Sorry I was day dreaming..." You look at your food and sigh.

"Do I bore you?" Kaito said sadly and walked off.

"Momota-kun!" You said and he kept walking.

You stand and throw your food in the bin and run after him.

"Momota-kun!" You felt tears in your eyes as he ignored you. "Kaito!" He turns around after being called by his first name. "You never bore me! I love you..." You cry and use your sleeve to wipe your tears, making your eyes red.

"Y-you what?" He walks up to you and hugs you, wiping your tears for you.

"I love you, so please don't leave me!" You hug back tightly and he smiles.

"I love you too (Y/n)..." He bends to your height and you kiss him, wrapping your arms around him. He kisses back and holds your hips.

"I never knew you had that in you..." You pant.

"Let's go back to my dorm..." Kaito whispers while resting his head against yours. You smiled.

---------

"Kaito! Don't do this again!" You both argued in public, while with your friend group and he walked away. You ran after him, he crossed the road and you chase him, not looking.

"KAIT-" suddenly everything was quiet. He turned to see blood splattered on the road. Your body laying a few metres from impact point.

"(Y/n)!" He screamed and ran over. You eyes open.

"I-it hurts..." You whisper and cry "you had t-to walk away didn't you?" You smiled as tears run down his cheeks liver rivers.

"This is my fault.. I'm so stupid" you weakly slap him

"No!" You cry "I did it because I love you..."

An ambulance pulls up and Kaito looks at it.

"We are going to get through this" he looks down to see your eyes closed and you were limp. "(Y/n)?! Answer me!"

"..."

"(Y/N)!!!" He hugged your corpse and kissed your cheek while it was still warm.

--------------

"Ugh this place is hell" A girl with (h/c) hair says with her hand on your hips.

"Who are you?" A boy with bright purple hair asks.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), the Ultimate Miracle."

"I'm Kaito Momota"

"I know..." You gave a sad smile and walked away, he grabs you hand.

"Please explain" he says looking into your eyes.

"I've died once, and before that we were dating. My last words were 'I love you', then I woke up an hour later of not having a heart beat. After, I could find you.."

"I'm sorry..." He hugs you, you hug back. He gasps "you got hit by a car I remember, (Y/n)"

"Do you remember me?"

"Yes! I love you"

A miracle.

-----------

In the killing game they were brainwashed but, due to dying once, it didn't effect you.