Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Wrong Science}~

~~~~~

---------------

You sat down by the robot that chased you earlier. You studied its mechanics and structure. You are the Shsl Physicist and you took quite the interest in robots. Kiibo was being bothered by that purple haired nuisance so you studied the other robots in the building.

You didn't really care if someone came up behind you and killed you. You were happy to see such great creations before you died.

Someone covers your mouth and you stay completely calm.

"Really!? Nothing?!" You turn to see Ouma.

"Ah you aren't with the robot." You smile "at least you've left that poor thing alone"

"You're boring me" you blink and grab his hand.

"Then let's do something" you dragged him through the hallways to see what you could do. You walk into the massive library.

You giggle and slyly put a tracker in his scarf.

"Go hide. I'll count to 30" you read through your notes while he runs off. You smile at your book and check his location on your pad. "Here I come!"

You walk in his direct location and you make it to the darkest and furthest part of the library and you notice he took off his tracker and there it lay on the floor.

"And I thought I was sly..." You turn around to see Ouma with a smirk on his face. You giggled and picked up your tracker, turning it off.

"Where's the fun in playing fair?" You put your hands behind your back and leaned forward. He grabbed your shoulders and pinned you against one of the bookshelves. "We've only known each other for 2 days... Biology isn't my strong subject either..." You joked

"Nishishi~ You're one naughty girl..." You giggled as he leaned forward. "Ah~ (Y/n) you're just my type" you blushed slightly as he called you by your first name.

"Maybe it's your influence... You can lead me any day, Kokichi~" you purred. You were known to be the smart girl that could catch the attention of any guy in your old school.

"(Y/n)... Don't get too caught up, I am a liar."

"Lie to me and I won't play fair. I can tell a lie when I hear one" you challenged and flipped so he was against the bookshelf. You kiss his cheek and walk off, leaving him stunned.

"W-wait! Come back I'm not done with you!"

--------------

Ouma had fallen for you, hard. He followed you around like a lost puppy, wanting you to notice him. Of course you did but you played about with him and his emotions.

"(Y/n)!" You turn to see Ouma. "Why won't you talk to me?" He started to tear.

You felt it was time, you put a hand on his cheek and you kiss him. Being the same height as him helped out a lot.

He kissed back and wrapped his arms around your waist. The moment was like magic and your heart pounded in your chest. When you pull away Ouma smiled.

"Just be patient, Kokichi. I loved playing with you for the past week so I think our little game can stop now."

"I've never met a girl like you... I love you." He blushed and you smiled.

"You're not lying... I love you too."

"Finally. Now I can have my leader privileges..." You tilt your head slightly "Nishishi~ let's play a real game!" He grabs your hand and drags you into his room. You got pushed onto the bed.

"I'm not good at biology!"

"But you know what you'll be by the end of this?"

"Pregnant?"

"Clever girl"