Nagito Komaeda x Fem!Reader ~{Missed}~

~~~~~

There is Lemon in this

WARNING: IT IS BAAAADDDD
----------------

You sat on the beach, watching everyone swim and splash about. You had all your clothes on and stayed a good distance away. You are the Shsl scientist so there was really nothing to do.

"Hello (L/n)-Chan" you turn around to see Komaeda in swimming trunks "not going swimming?" He sat next to you and you sighed.

"I can't..." You have a replacement heart, as in a robotic sort one, and you have no clue if it's waterproof.

You look at the floor, pretty bored. Nagito stands and grabs your hand, dragging you to the store. You blushed at the fact he held your hand.

You were much smaller than him so you struggled to keep up.

"Nagito!" You put your hand over your mouth after calling him by his first name. You see him stop and turn.

"What's wrong?"

"You're too fast!" He smiled and picked you up, then running. You blushed in his arms and hid your face.

When you get to the shop, Komaeda puts you down. You both walk to the swimming where and you pick out a nice white and black checkered bikini.

You were about to pay until Komaeda offers and pays without your say.

You put it on at your cottage and when you walk out, you see him blush, but he looks at the blue glowing out of your chest.

"What is that?"

You burst into tears and cover the blue light. Komaeda walks over and hugs you, stroking the top of your head.

"My heart- I was born w-with a hole in- in it... So I have a fake h-heart" you look up at him and he leans down and kisses your forehead, making you gasp.

"It's ok (Y/n)" he winks and you blush brighter than any other time. You feel his arms go around your waist and he kisses you. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck.

You feel Komaeda lift your legs and walk you back into the cottage. You pull away and gasp for air. You shut the door and he locks it. As he walks over to the bed, you shut all the curtains. You grab a lab coat and cover the camera.

"Sorry Monokuma but this is something you can't see."

You see Nagito laid on the bed, you walk over and seductively crawl over him.

[Lemon ahead]

You both share another kiss, but during the kiss, Nagito unties your bikini top, letting your boobs free. He flips you over after chucking the bra across the room.

He starts to attack your neck, making little whimpers come out of you. He found your sweet spot and small moans came out of your mouth. Komaeda trails down you boobs where he teases and suck on the buds, causing you to moan a little more.

After a while Komaeda got bored and took off his own shirt. You giggled and pulled him back into a kiss, as you kissed you felt him play with you through your bikini bottoms (oh shit). You moan more into the kiss and trail your hands to his swimming trunk, you pull them down just enough to let his hard member out.