25k: Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Childhood friend!Reader

Again... Thank you guys so much for letting me get this far!

This book is now past 30k. IM SO SORRY BABS!

I am still writing those suggestions don't you worry guys ;)

Remember there will be lemon
--------------------------

You were sat in class, fiddling with something being very careful not to get fingerprints on it. It was a picture of you and your mom.

You missed your mom so much, hoping she would return home... It's been exactly a year now since she left and all nana says is that

"She's in a better place now...."

Before you realised you were sobbing. It was when you were in year 3 and everyone looked at you, you didn't notice the new boy at the front making his welcoming speech. While everyone glared at you, the new boy gave you a soft look and a smile.

"(Y/n)! Stand outside now!" You teacher screamed at you, making you want to cry more.

"There's no need to shout...." The purple haired boy at the front spoke.

"She's interrupting a lesson." The teacher snapped.

"She's got that picture of her mom again! She misses mommy. Wa wa wa!" The class never appreciated you much as you where 'the outcast' compared to them. You hugged the picture.

"(Y/n)! What have I told you about that picture!" A boy snatched it from your hand and stood up, raising his arm to make sure you didn't get it.

"She's been gone for a year today! Give it back!!" The bully held it up high, your small size proved nothing.

"Give it back to her. NOW" The new boy snapped and the class fell silent, your tears still fell but the boy came over, took the picture from the bully and gave it back. "Please stop crying... I don't like seeing people cry..."

You smiled and hugged him, he gladly accepted it and you hadn't felt this happy in years...

"Everything ok.... I've got you..." He stroked your (h/l) (h/c) hair and smiled down at you.

"You're both disrupting my class! Go to the principle, now!"

You walked into the hallway and Ouma grabbed your hand, and made a run for it. He had a cheeky smile and you both left the school grounds. No one had ever shown you as much as a smile... He didn't even know you and he was being so kind.

"Your name is (Y/n), right?" The boy asked, still holding your hand.

"Yep. (Y/n) (l/n). And you are?"

"Kokichi Ouma, your new best friend!" You smiled.

"I've never had friends before...."

"Nishishi~ you're gonna love it!" You giggled at him and he smiled again... His smile warmed your heart and you knew at that moment, you had found trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in year 9, being put in a form with Ouma wasn't the best thing for the teachers as you both became little troublemakers. Ouma was still very social and lied though everything when the teachers where questioning, while you were the tactician of the two always planning what was the best place for pranks.

It was coming up for Halloween, she best time to scare the crap out of people with 'ghosts'. You set up a hologram to go off on assembly to scare all the students while Ouma put fake blood and a realistic dummy in the tech room.