Beta!Teruteru Hanamura x Fem!Reader ~{Tears}~

~~Requested~~

-----------------

You sat in the lounge, reading a book. It was the only thing you had to pass time as you really couldn't be bothered to talk to others.

"Hey, sugar..." You look up from your book to see a tall, brown haired guy stand above you.

"Creep" was all you said before shutting your book and standing up. You went to take your leave and he grabs your arm.

"At least tell me your name, cupcake.." You sighed.

"(Y/n) (L/n)... There. Happy?"

"Teruteru Hanamura. Shsl Chef. What's your talent (n/n)?" You blushed angrily as he called you a nickname.

"We aren't friends so don't give me a nickname!" He chuckled and pulled you close to him.

"You didn't answer my question" you struggled to get out of his grip.

"I'm the Shsl Hockey player, ok!?" He let you go and you land back on the sofa.

"So that's why you're so fit..." He nose started bleeding and you gasp, you cheeks going red.

"Won't you leave me alone?" She glared and he laughed.

"Nope. Not until you I agree to go on a dinner date with me... Of course I cook the food. I'm a chef after all..." You sigh.

"Fine. Then leave me alone..." He gasped and looked at you.

"I won't disappoint you!" He runs off and you watch and blink.

"What..."

------------

You met the taller man and he treat you like a lady. As you sat down he gave you a smile, a real smile... Not a smirk.

"I've took quite the interest in you ever since I saw you" you blushed lightly and brought back the food.

You smiled at him "thank you"

As you took your first bite, your eyes shined, it was so good. You felt your eyes tear up it was that good.

"(L/n)-San?" He spoke as tears flowed down your cheeks. He walked round and wiped your tears, he wasn't ever being a perv "What's wrong?"

"This food is the best I've ever tasted!" He laughs and you stop crying.

"I'm a chef... It would be stupid if I didn't make nice tasting food." He sat back down and you both finish your meals.

You obviously talked to him and he learned a lot about you. By the end you were best friends and he walked you back to your room.

"Night, Hanamura-kun" you bowed slightly at him and he straightens you up.

"If anything I should be bowing at you for this amazing night..."

----------

Teruteru did it. He killed Togami...

"H-Hanamura-Kun?" You sobbed and you best friend ran and hugged you.

"I didn't mean to kill Togami! I meant to kill Komaeda, he was planning to kill you at the party and that's why the knife is there!" You hugged back and kept crying.

"You did it for me?" He nodded, smiling sadly

"Tears don't suit you.." He kisses your forehead. "I love you..."

Then he was dragged away from your arms.