Shuichi Saihara x Mastermind!Fem!Reader ~{For you}~

~~~~~

----------

"Saihara-Kun!!!" You shouted outside his door. The door swings open and he yawns

"Aren't you meant to be asleep"

"Well... I realise the 10pm announcement is only a suggestion, not a rule."

"Oh. I see, so why are you here"

"I found something really cool!" You scratch you head "or important... I don't know. I'm just a dumb person with no talent."

"Don't say that, you are really smart." You blush and giggle.

"Thanks Saihara-Kun." You grab his hand and lead him to a hidden computer lab.

"This is really important..." He whispers.

"This isn't it." You drag him to the computer in the far corner of the room.

The hum of the computers gives Shuichi a scary vibe. He look as the screen and its some sort of coding and a file named "Camera".

"How did you find this?"

"I was walking past and I noticed the weird glow and hum so I moved the bookshelf and 'Tada!', secret room!"

"You are really clever, I hope you know that" he leans down to the computer and you grab a cloth and put it over his mouth.

"Night night, sweetheart" you said before his eyes closed.

You tied him up and put tape over his mouth to stop him from talking or shouting.

You get rid of any evidence that the room exists. You get a believable 3D print of a dead Shuichi and you decorate it with blood, laying evidence that lean towards Tsumgi. Because you had her glasses, that you got Monokuma to steal. You cracked one of the lenses to look like there was struggle.

You walked back to your room and slept, waiting for the morning announcements to go off.

------------

You woke to the sound of Monokuma's morning announcement and you walked out. You 'shyly' knock on Shuichi's door like everyone other day.

"Saihara-Kun?!" You knocked on the door louder and Kiibo and Ouma walk up to you.

"What's wrong?"

"He's not answering the door, he would be awake by now!" You start to tear "I hope he's ok and just having breakfast..." Kiibo puts his hand on your shoulder. You knock again.

"That's o-"

You hear a scream, Himiko's scream.

You run to the source of the sound to see a dead 'Shuichi'.

You fall to your knees and burst into tears, as if he was actually dead.

The announcement goes off.

"SHUICHI!!!" You scream and wipe the load of tears rolling down your face. You look at the glasses and Kaito picks them up.

"Aren't these Shirogane's?" He says

"Yea! She the only one that isn't here!" Himiko's says with confidence.

You look back at Ouma who had his eyebrows furrowed, looked at the weapon of choice, a bat.

"So there must have been struggle due to her glasses being smashed." Maki quietly figures.

"And when she got him in the ground she smacked his head in!" Himiko shouted.

"She must of hit him in the knee because it looks broken and bloody..." Kaito hints.

Tsumgi walks down the hallway with a small smile. She does even know what's going on. Her slight smile confirms everyone's beliefs.

" you BITCH!" You shout and tackle her with a few tears shedding.

"AAH!" She falls back and Kiibo lifts you off her, like you are weightless.

-------------

"It's time to vote!" Monokuma says.

Everyone votes Tsumgi and you smile after the votes are locked.

"Say hi to everyone else!" you say and you give a giggle "fools..."

"YOU VOTED WRONG!" Monokuma laughs "The real perp was (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"W-why would you do this..." Himiko stutters.

"I'm the Mastermind, duh! The fact you all believed me is the funniest thing. I realised if I got rid of Shuichi, then you would believe any evidence laid on the table." You smile and walk up to Maki. "No so tough are ya Assassin?" You giggle as she pulls out a knife and she is dragged to he death.

"And I thought I was a Liar..." Ouma says with a sort of smile. You walk up to him.

"It's called a white lie. Well... Blackened!" You laugh and peck his cheek. "Say hi to Kaede and Kirumi for me" and he was taken away.

You giggle as you watch the others get dragged away.

You walk back to the secret room and wake up Shuichi in his room.

"Wake up, Honey..." His eyes open slowly. "Sorry about that..."

"Get away from me!" You burst into tears

"So rude... I got us out of here!"

"What?!" You explain what happened, that's you are the mastermind and blah blah blah.

"Now we can be together forever... Can't we?" You say with wide eyes, as you crawl on top of him.

"I loved you..." He said

"You still can because we are gonna live!" You smile.

"Im not sure anymore" he says harshly.

"Saihara-Senpai...." You say as you fall off the bed. "Use me, Abuse me, I'll do anything for you! I love you!" You hiccup with tears.

"Is that how much you love me?"

"Yes! I love you and I've always wanted you be the one to wake up beside you, kiss your cheek when you leave for work, raise kids perhaps... But you d-don't love me like I love you!" You cry more as you collapse on the floor. He lifts you off the floor.

"Stop crying..." You try to stop but you can't.

"I-I-I can't!" You sob and he hugs you. You sobs become silent, almost stopping.

"I do love you... I've always thought of what it would be like to wake by you, or what our kids would look like."

You smile and touch noses with him.

"Do anything to me Shuichi..." He smiles and he kisses you. You caught him, the guy you love and have dreamed of.

"Let's get out of here and start a new life... Hey?" You nod and smile. For once you were happy for hope.