Makoto Naegi x Fem!Reader ~{Guardian}~

~~~~~

----------------

You run down the hall as someone carries the very hammer that they used to kill Yamada. You saw them do it and you evidently freaked and ran away to find Neagi and Asahina, Kirigiri no where to be found. Sadly you didn't catch a face, but you know the killer was female.

"HELP!" You screamed out and you run into Neagi.

"What's wrong, (l/n)-chan?" You blush and get up.

"Someone was chasing me with a hammer! It was a girl!" You breathe out and hug Neagi tight, he returns the hug. You cry silently and he makes circles on your back.

"It's ok, I got you" you grip his jacket and Sakura steps forward.

"Shall I check it out?" She says, Aoi coming up behind her

"I'll go too" and with that they leave

"S-stay safe!!" You choke out. Naegi directs you back to your room and you stopped crying, but you were still spooked.

You laid your head in his lap and looked up at him while he figures out the murderer.

"It's a female, but Aoi, Sakura and I have Alibis. Toko was probably following Togami so her too. Leaving Kirigiri and Celestia."

"But Kirigiri wouldn't do that and Celestia was scared too."

"I believe it was an act. She used Yamada, then killed him." You looked away when Naegi looked at you.

"You are smarter than you think" he chimes and you just blush.

"I could be wrong....."

"No. It sounds logical, and if anyone ever tries to hurt you again, I'll be your guardian."

"Stop messing with me" you whine.

"What do you mean?"

"You make me feel funny and you make my face warm!" He blushes and so do you.

"Are you confessing that you love me?" You sit up and look at him, then looking away again.

"Maybe....."

He grabs your face and kisses you. You kiss back, by the end you find yourself under him. You look up at him with shock.

"I love you too (Y/n)" Naegi whispered, his lips centimetres from yours.

You pulled him back down for another kiss, this one being way more passionate than the other. He had you pinned and you actually liked it.

"Naegi, I truly love you." You cupped his cheek.

"I wish told you first..." He says with a smile.

"Ah, nevermind." Then you cuddle