Kiibo x Fem!Reader ~{Later}~

~~Requested~~

------------------

You ran up to your crush/ best friend Kiibo and give him a hug.

"Morning Kiibo!" He chuckles and acts more shy that usual.

"H-hey (N/n)" you looked at him.

"You don't look well.... Can robots get sick?" Kiibo slowly shook his head as if he felt like he was going to regret it. "Omg Kiibo you have a crush..." You whispered. You felt a little heartbroken at the fact it probably wasn't you. "Who's the lucky person~?

"I-I'll tell you a-a-at lunch." Kiibo looked about, he couldn't make direct eye contact with anyone. It hurt your feelings as you thought your best friend would of told you sooner.

"Ok I'll meet you by the benches." You gave him a smile and he nods with a bright red face.

---------------

You make it to the benches, Kiibo wasn't there yet so you have him a chance to arrive.

10 minutes- no Kiibo

30 minutes- no Kiibo

The warning bell rings for class and you clutch your stomachs you had waited there the whole time, meaning you had no lunch.

When you get to class you see Kiibo at his desk, you felt a bit of anger.

He probably didn't even move from that spot.

You went over to his desk and slammed your hands down and showed a fake smile, fake but believable.

"Kiibo I told you to meet me by the benches and now I've had no lunch! Where were you?" Kiibo blushed and twiddled his robot fingers.

"I-I forgot...." You sigh and you forgave him.

"It's ok... When are you gonna tell me then?"

"Later, maybe I'll tell you while walking you home." Kiibo gave a smile

-------------

You waited outside the gates for Kiibo.

1 minute became 10. Was he going to do this again.

You had patience and anyway it's not like anyone was at home waiting for you.

"(L/n)?" You turn to see Saihara "why are you still waiting here?"

"I'm waiting for Kiibo." You replied with a smile in the hope Kiibo would come.

"Kiibo ran out of school as soon as the bell went." You look down at you phone with the 100 calls Kiibo missed glowing on the screen. You started to cry a bit, it's like he threw your friendship away.

"(L/n)..." Saihara gave you a side hug as you continued to cry. "Let's get you home...." He directed you back home.

The whole way home you explained to Saihara, you even told him about liking the robot. He gave you a concerned look as to say sorry and you just took a deep breath as it started to rain.

Saihara got you home safely, you gave him a hug as a thanks and went back inside.

Kiibo saw you hugging Saihara from a distance, the rain dripped down is platinum blonde hair and his ahoge dropped.

He was holding some red roses as he was going to give them to you at the school gate, but he got nervous and was late.

He dropped them on the floor and tears formed in his eyes. He saw you looking out of the window, as if she was waiting for someone to arrive. She looked at a photo frame, a familiar photo frame.

Kiibo gasped knowing it was the same photo frame that had the picture of her and him holding peace signs. He also noticed you had been crying, he needed to know why because he still cares for you.

He picked up the somehow undamaged roses, ran up to the door and knocked. You answered and smiled on seeing Kiibo.

"Kiibo!" You leaped into his arms and you share a hug in the rain. "Why didn't you come to the gates? I waited for you for ages then Saihara walked me home..." You notice the roses. "Who are these for?"

You looked up as the rain poured down, Kiibo's hair in a completely soaked state.

"They're for you... (Y/n)" you blushed brightly and took the roses "I ran out quickly to get them... I got scraped so I was late an-" you kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Kiibo..." You were both stood in the rain, but that didn't stop the two of you sharing a gentle kiss. You were so happy, he loved you.

He pulled away and you drag him inside. You grab a towel and dry him off. You rested the towel on his shoulder and he hugged you, swaying with you. You smiled.

"I love you. I can't say I'll tell you later anymore." Kiibo whispered in your ear and you almost squealed.

"I love you too Kiibo!"

You cuddle with him on the couch and you watch the rain fall.

"I think rain is my favourite weather now..."