Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Puppies}~

~~~~~
Not in the killing game.
---------------

You were walking your Husky down by the river, it was quiet and peaceful as winter started to thaw, yet it was still cold.

You have your hands wrapped around your (warm/beverage), you had a (f/c) scarf and your coat on but the cold still stung you, your (w/b) was the only thing keeping you warm.

You see (d/n) running back at an alarming rate. Suddenly another Husky came into view.

"(D/n)!" You called to her and the Husky followed, getting excited about the new human encounter (that's you), it pounces on you and your (w/b) spilt but not on you. "Ah!!" You closed your eyes and rub the back of your head, as you banged it on impact.

"Okei!" The dog suddenly jumped off you "bad Okei!" You get up and see a boy with purple hair, you couldn't see his face very well and your dog sniffs you.

"I'm ok" you pet her softly.

"(L/n)-Chan?" You look at the boy and tilt your head.

"How do you know my name?" You squint and rub your eyes "why is everything blurry?" Your dog whines and you pass out.

-----------

"(L/n)-Chan~" you woke up and saw Ouma's face really close to yours. "Ah! You're awake!"

"Ouma-kun...? Why am I in your house?"

"Okei jumped on you." He smiled and you try sitting up but it hurts.

"Ow-" Ouma lays you back down and you look at him as he blushes slightly. "Ouma-kun~ can you take my scarf off for me, it's too warm...?" He tries takes the scarf off and you giggle as he doesn't understand how you tied it, he accidentally nudged your boob and he blushed.

"Why don't you wear scarves normally?!" You winced as his shouting made your headache worse, tears threaten your eyes from the pain.

"Please don't shout..." A tear rolled down your cheek and you hiccup, making it worse.

"No no no please don't cry..." He said as tears roll down your face from the pain.

"M-my head hurts..." You cry more and he gives you a concerned look.

"Do I have to take you to hospital?" You don't answer, you only hug him and cry into his checkered scarf. He blushes slightly. He turns his head so you don't see, seeing that the two Huskies were being very friendly. "(L/n)-Chan... If your dog has puppies who keeps them?"

"Are you seriously asking me this when I have a migraine?" You whispered, trying not you make your state worse.

"I'm serious. Okei and your dog are getting friendly."

"Then we both get pups." He chuckles and kisses your head.

"Maybe it's a sign~" you go bright red and he strokes your hair "but I'm a lair remember"

"Then you can't see through my lies." You sit up with ease and giggle " I didn't have a headache, it just let me get a hug from youuuuu~" you smile and he furrows his brows.

"You sly little minx." He tackles you to the couch and you laugh as he tickles you.

"O-Ouma-Kun!" You laughed more and he chuckled at your red face. He suddenly stops and kisses you. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck. He tickles you and you gasp, letting him slip his tongue in your mouth. It continued for a while before you both needed air.

"Nishishi~ At least I know your ticklish~" you sigh.

"Shut up and kiss me again already!" You both share another heated kiss.

-----------

"6 puppies..." You had moved in with Ouma and in that time you had figured out (d/n) was having pups. She gave birth to them in the kitchen, fun time with cleaning up for you. "We are keeping one and only one." He said quite strictly.

"This one" you picked up the cutest male pup, it's eyes reminded you of Ouma's "he's called Kochi."

"But that's close to my name"

"That's why I picked the cutest boy" you smiled at him and he pecked you on the lips.

"I love you (Y/n)" Kochi yelps happily

"I love you too~"