Gundham Tanaka x Fem!Reader ~{Hear Me Now}~

~~~~~

----------

You sat in you room with ghosts of dead friends, family and pets. You giggled as your dog licked your hand.

"Sorceress?" It was Gundham.

"Come in, God of the underworld!" You smile and look up at him. "What's up?"

"As my medium. I would like to see if you could help me out." You nod.

You are the shsl Medium and you talk to anything or anyone that/who lived on earth.

"You know... my dog even loves you, as a sprit. I think she would leave me just to stay with you. I don't blame her though..." You see him cover his face with his scarf.

"Thank you, dark sorceress." You giggle and turn to him.

"Ok... I want you to talk with m- my mom." You put a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry for the loss" you give a small smile.

"It's ok"

You look about you spot his mom.

"Hey? You know he fantasises about you? When are you just gonna kiss?" You start blushing.

"U-uh. Gundham... You mom said you fantasise about me?" He goes bright red.

"If he scratches his ear, he's lying"

"That's not true!" He scratches his left ear.

"Lies. You mom said you scratch your ear when you lie, before you lied."

He goes bright red. And you look at his mom who gave you a smile.

"Tell him I'm sorry... I accidentally gave him food poisoning and cried if he didn't eat... When I was hurting him..."

"She says she sorry for the food poisoning incident... Then crying when you wouldn't eat it" suddenly he gasps and he seems as he is going to cry.

"You are a true Medium... I never told anyone that." A tear slips down his cheek. You wipe it with your sleeve and give him a slight smile. He hugs you and cries more. You try your best to comfort him.

"Shhh... I got you..." You give his cheek a kiss and he stops crying.

"You are too kind for my disastrous aura."

"Gundham. No. Hear me now... I love your aura... I love you. Your talent still shocks me when souls of animals get attracted to you" you smile at him "and you have me caught in some sort of magic."

"And you got me caught in your trap" he lightly pinches your chin and kisses you. The kiss was gentle and loving.