Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader x Kokichi Ouma ~{Share}~

~~~~~
A/n: Which musical is your favourite musical?
----------------

"And nobody, in all of Oz
No wizard that there is or was
Is ever gonna bring me down!" You sang, you are the Shsl Musical's Actress. You loved practicing your singing, the only place you could was the gym.

"I hope you're happy." You turn to see it was Kaede who said Glinda's line.

"Ah what's up Akamatsu-chan?"

"Can you come with me for a sec?" You nod, pick up your ring you have to take off, for the fact you don't want to lose it during performances, and follow her out of the gym. You hug your arms, for warmth.

You felt a nip on your neck and stop walking. You felt dizzy and everything was blurry.

"Akamatsu.." You faint and she didn't notice and walked on.

---------------

"Akamatsu-san... Where's (L/n)-san?" Kiibo said tilting his head slightly.

"W-what?! She was following me!"

Shuichi panicked, he was going to confess in front of your friend group but you were the only one not here.

"We have to find her! I don't want her to be hurt... Or worse..." He said quickly and he ran out of the room.

--------------

Your eyes open to meet purple ones.

"Nishishi~ You're awake!~" you keep blinking to adjust to the light.

"Ouma-kun... What are you doing here?" You look around to see your in the love hotel and you were tied to the bed.

"You're my prisoner and I get to do what I want" he boops you nose on his last word and you gulp. "Nishishi~ I bet your thinking your boyfriend can save you, huh?"

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend" you say and he laughs again.

"Ah he didn't confess yet because I took you away..." You were confused.

"Who?"

"That doesn't matter because until they find us, you're-" he undoes your blouse "all-" he smirks and leans down "mine..."
--------------

Shuichi looked at you ring and knew you never left without it, so he knew that you were stopped. He noticed a little trank-dart near it and he realised you were taken away.

"I'll get you back (Y/n)"

--------------

"Ouma! GET OFF ME!" You try kicking him off but your legs are tied to the bed. He leans down and forcefully kisses you. You start crying and he stops. You start crying more and more and Ouma then tried to shush you, he suddenly changed from scary to kind.

"Shush... (N/n) don't cry..." He softly kisses your tears and though you had feelings for Shuichi, something was making your heart beat for Ouma.

"Can you untie my hands... The rope hurts" he did so and you hugged him. "If you wasn't so forceful I would of happily hung out with you" you buttoned your blouse back up. When you got yourself sorted, Ouma hugged you. You smile and rest your head into the crook of his neck.

"You smell of strawberries, (Y/n)-Chan" He said quietly, you smile. "I love you... and I'm sorry for how I behaved..."

"Ouma... I'm stuck..."

"What do you mean?"

"I love you and another person"

"Shuichi?" You couldn't lie to him so you nod. "He was going to confess to you but I didn't want to lose you so I was stupid and did this instead on just turning you around and telling you there" you put a hand through his hair.

"It's ok Kokichi..." He smiled at you after you called him by his first name.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OK?" You see Shuichi had burst through the door.

"Yeah I'm fine." You look at Ouma and he moves to the side.

"But your legs are tied..." He turns to Ouma and grabs his collar. "DID YOU HURT HER OR SOMETHING?!" Ouma started crying because he didn't like being shouted at.

"Hey! STOP THAT" you grab Ouma and hug him close to you. "I love the both of you but if your going to hurt Kokichi then leave!" They both blink at you.

Ouma smirked and Shuichi nodded, closed and locked the door.

"We choose to share you~" you blush

"W-what!?"

"We love you (Y/n)-chan"