Hiyoko Saionji x Male!Reader ~{Sweets!}~

~~Requested~~

------------

Hate.

What a strong word.

But it was right for you to say you hated everyone, except one girl.

She would dance about when she's happy, and mostly bully Mikan in her spare time.

You didn't get to spend much time with her, but you wanted to be around her today.

She was sat at her desk, you walk up behind her and dangle a bag of gummy bears in front of her face. She slowly grabbed then and looked up at you, when her eyes met yours a small blush appeared on her cheeks.

"(Y/n)!" She smiled brightly and quickly hopped out of her hair to give you a hug.

You hug back and smile. Suddenly you hear a click and to see Mahiru holding her camera with a smile.

You and the banana haired girl went bright red and hissed.

"Delete it~"

You looked at each other as you spoke at the same time.

She looked away and pursed her lips. You let her go and back up.

"Y-you two would be a-a nice couple" the nurse spoke.

Hiyoko paused for a moment before stuttering

"S-shut up, Pig Barf!"

"Ahhh! S-sorry!" Mikan cried

-------------

You were sat on the benches with Hiyoko, she was extremely tired from dancing and her grandma had been shouting at her, again.

She rested her head on your shoulder.

"Say 'ah'" Hiyoko squinted at you for a moment.

"Ah" you pop a gummy bear in her mouth, she smiles and chews. "Thank you..."a

You put your arm around her, she gladly nuzzles herself under your arm.

"You're too kind..." Hiyoko yawned and you looked up as the sky glowed orange.

"You're just about my only friend..." you looked at Hiyoko who fell asleep.

You smiled and carried her back to her dorm. She wasn't actually sleeping but she pretended so she could get the free lift.

"You're also out of my league..."

Her heart started pounding in her chest and she blushed bright red. She realised that she loved you.

"No you're not!" You look down to see her with a blush spread on her face and her eyebrows furrowed.

"H-Hiyoko... You heard that?" She nodded.

"Be at the classroom, early tomorrow." She jumped out of your arms and walked away

-------

A growth spurt.

She was the perfect height to kiss you.

And she did. Obviously.