Rantaro Amami x Masochist!Fem!Reader ~{Daydream}~

~~Requested~~

------------------

(Y/n).

The most popular, most loved and lively girl in school.

She had a crush on the most mysterious boy in her class.

Rantaro Amami

Though normal girls would day dream of the day their crushes asking them out or their wedding days.

She dreamed of being abused by Amami. She want him to hurt her, make her bleed.

One time Amami knocked her off the feet and she blushed know Amami did it, even if it was accidentally.

Amami very much liked the popular girl but noticed in class she would love to stab at her fingertips with a pencil, or scratch small messages on her arm with a compass.

At first he ignored it until he realised, she was cutting. Amami didn't think it was for enjoyment, he thought she was depressed.

He left a note for her to meet him in the Library. She saw the note and looked about to see anyone who could of given it to.

--------------

You made your way to the Library and covered your arms, you didn't want anyone questioning you about it.

You open the door and no one was there. You sat down at the table and someone puts their hand on your shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting...."

You look up and you see Amami, you blushed bright red.

"A-Amami- kun..." To stuttered and you tried to brush away the dirty thoughts. He sighed and sat down in front of you.

"I wanted to talk about your arms..." You laughed a little.

"W-what are you talking about?" You smiled a little and crossed them.

"I don't want you being in depression..." He grabs your hands and you start blushing madly.

"I'm not depressed!!" You furrowed your brows and her tilts his head.

"Care to explain why you are cutting then...?" Amami lifts your sleeves.

"I'm a masochist..." You mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I LOVE YOU BUT IM A MASOCHIST!" You started to tear up and he holds your hand.

"I love you too..." Amami walks round and kisses you quite roughly, not saying that you weren't enjoying it though.

Amami grips your thigh tightly and you let out a small moan.

"Thank god I booked out the library for an hour..."

"Huh?" You look at him and he just smiles.

Was this really going to happen?

---------------

You walked out, extremely sore. Well you wasn't walking, Rantaro had you on his back.

You kissed his cheek and he smiled as he decided to tell the teacher that you weren't feeling well and you were getting sent home.

The teacher believed him as he was generally a good student.

He took you home, he realised you had passed out.

He kissed your forehead after placing you on the couch.

He grabbed a blanket and covered you up.

He's going to be the most perfect boyfriend to you.

Suddenly you wake to your phone buzzing.

Ouma: you're not really sick!