Izuru Kamakura x Fem!Reader ~{Not so Boring}~

~~Requested~~

Thx for the support, you guys are amazing uwu

-------------

You sat in the rain, looking up at the dull clouds. You had already noticed the guy with the long black hair but you chose to ignore him as he wasn't a threat. Well, not yet.

"How long are you going to stare at the sky? You're soaked." You heard the long haired boy speak yet you didn't divert your attention to him.

"As long as I am bored I shall stare, and if I'm already soaked then it doesn't matter if I get even more rain poured on me" you spoke with a soft tone, calm yet almost emotionless.

You were the Shsl Common sense/ Logic. Though others think that it's cool, you find it really boring when people don't use their brains to figure out a normal situation. Rather they stress about if they should be different today.

"Bored... That's mostly me. Though you have intrigued me" you look at the boy, piercing red eyes stare into yours.

"I don't really know what you'd find interesting in someone who goes to a school because they think though things Logically."

"It's because I also have your talent."

You smile at his statement and stand up, you were shorter than him, you raised your eyebrow.

"Are you like in the year above? Like how there's two lucksters?" He shakes his head.

"It's nothing like that, anyway there are 3 lucksters in the school." You tilt your head.

"But I thought there was only two, Naegi and Komaeda?"

"I'm also in the possession of luck as a talent" you giggle at his claim and put you hand out as the rain got heavier.

"Are you telling me you have multiple talents?" He simply nods

"In fact, I have them all"

"That's pretty cool." You shrug

"You have no concerns as to if I'm lying?"

"Though you might not think it, I have been watching you. Your last few statements have confirmed my suspicions, you must be Izuru Kamakura."

You watch at his lips twitch up into a smirk. Has his boy never smiled?

"And I have worked out you're (Y/n) (L/n). Your talent confirmed it for me."

"Well that was a very nice introduction." You smile slightly and he puts a hand on you back, walking you home. How does he know where you live? Lucky guess?

"You're going to have a cold because you've kept yourself out here for too long." You open your door and you grab his hand before he leaves, no one has ever done that before.

"You're soaked too, come inside until the rain passes" He stares at you for a minute and realised you were completely serious. He walks back over, you still griped his hand but he didn't mind. You stare at each other in the rain, you studied his basic yet detailed face, his eyes being the most interesting thing. He noticed what you was doing and he sighed.

"(L/n)." You snap out of your thoughts and you pull him inside, grabbing a towel and passing it to him.

He took off his blazer and hung it up on the coat rack. He looked around realising you weren't there, he took off his shoes and went to look for you. He wondered into your room to find you in just pants and bra.

"K-Kamukura!" You covered yourself with a blanket and he went bright red and walked away quickly.

After getting changed into something dry and tying your hair into a messy bun you went to see Kamakura, you find him on the sofa with two cups of hot chocolate.

"As an apology...." He passed you one of the cups and you smiled.

"Thank you..." You sat next to him and took a sip of your warm beverage.

"Though (f/c) suits you..." You went bright red and nearly choked on your hot chocolate. He chuckled as he pat your back lightly, you look up at him and he holds your chin.

You knew exactly what he was doing so there was no point to ask questions. He leans forward and kisses you gently, you responded by kissing back.

When he pulls away he brushes your hair back.

"You're not so boring..." He put your cup down for you, he smirks slightly and leans toward you, while pushing you down on the sofa. You have never been in this situation.

"Izuru...." You cup his cheek and his expression softens.

Then he nuzzles his wet hair into your stomach, making your top wet.

"Your top is wet again, maybe you should take it off (Y/n)" you laughed.

"You've already seen me without it, and anyway so is yours"

Izuru took his shirt off with ease.

"Now it's your turn..."