Kaito Momota x Depressed!Fem!Reader ~{Playing the part}~

~~~~~

Kinda angsty
----------

You walk down the hall to be met face to face with Ouma. He giggles at your tired face.

"Did you get ANY sleep this time?" He teases. How can he be like this after so many people died?

You never slept since Angie died, she was good friend to turn to when Ouma was teasing you. As soon as she was gone, that purple-haired shit (I love him, it's just perspective of the reader) started bullying you, but worse because of your depression and insomnia.

"When are you gonna, you know, hang it up" he laughed at you at your nervous response. (Hang it up: Give in or stop)

"When are you gonna, you know, hang yourself up" He laughed louder and you burst into tears and ran away. Unknowingly, Kaito watched and heard the both of you.

You cried into your pillow, 'maybe he is right, it's time I really should do it'.

You call Monokuma, getting Monofunny instead.

"W-what's wrong, (Y/N)" She said quietly.

"I need rope. Also come here" she walked over and you gave her a hug. "Don't be so nervous, you're probably the only friend I have left"

"I'm your f-friend?" You smile weakly and nod. "Thank you!" She hugs you tight.

"Don't worry now... Can you get me that rope?" She nodded and left, a second later, returning with a cord of rope. (It's a cord right?)

"Here you go (Y/n)!" She beams. She is so happy, you shouldn't of got her hopes up for having a friend who is going to hang their self.

"Thank you... You can return to Monokuma now" she leaves and you tie the rope into the noose you needed.

You realise there is no where in your room to do it. You grab a bag, put the tied rope inside and leave for the gym.

When you get there, you find the most perfect spot. You stand on the chair and suddenly Kaito flashes in your mind. He was your childhood friend... How could forget someone you actually cared for... Someone you love.

"K-Kaito. I'm sorry" Ouma comes out of the shadows.

"Don't be. No one will miss you." He kicks the chair from under you.

You scream as you fell slightly. Enough to attract the attention of the astronaut himself. Ouma rushes out of the room.

"K-ai-to..." You whisper. He rushes to you and gets you down to earth.

"WHO DID THIS?!" He yells. Your weak breaths make him cry.

"O-Ouma" you choke out. He was about to shout from someone but you put a hand over his mouth. "I-it's no use. I lo-ve yo-" you take your last breath and shut your eyes.

"(Y/n)?... (Y/N)?!" He screams. He cries more and hugs you closer. "I love you too"

---------

Ouma was found guilty, but Kaito didn't say much.

Maki put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a sad look.

"Sorry." Was all she said and she left.

"Sorry won't bring her back"

-------

That night, Kaito stared at the stars. Crying at he thought of your eyes as he looked at them, finding the brightest one.

"Kaito." A familiar voice came from behind him. He turned to see an unharmed, happy version of you.

"(Y-/N)" he ran over and hugged you.

"I think I remembered my talent." He nuzzled his head into your neck as he intently listened to your voice "I'm an Actress"

"So you were lying when you told me you loved me?" He pulls away from the hug.

"No! I love you! That's why I'm here with you now." He sighed with relief and you giggled.

Tears of joy rolled down his cheeks and he hugged you tighter than ever before.

"I love you too!"

Your small height was nothing compared to Kaito, so he lifts your chin and kisses you, it was a gentle kiss with passion added in the mix. This went on for a while until you needed air. But soon you were both at it again. He was holding you like he could lose you 'again'.

"Kaito, I'm never leaving your side, ever again"

"My side?" He laid you onto the bed. "I'd rather have you under me" you went bright red and giggled

"Such a cutie."