Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{I'm not lying}~

~~Requested~~

------------------

"(L/n)-chan~" you look at Ouma who was under your covers "I love you~"

You got out of bed and sighed as you placed your bookmark inside the new novel Shuichi suggested you read.

"Stop lying Ouma-kun"

Ouma sighed as every time he said 'I love you' you wouldn't take him seriously, as he is a liar.

It was because of the first time anyone said "I love you" between the two of you.

You said it and Ouma responded with.

"I love you too!" You were so happy that you started you cry a little... But seconds later he said

"I'm kidding... It was a lie" at that moment your tears of joy turned to sadness, your heart shattered into millions of pieces. But the truth was... He did love you but decided to pull a prank.

As soon as he was going to tell you the truth, you ran back to your room, crying your eyes out as you ran.

Now you were stuck in a situation where Ouma would tell you he loved you everyday, though you still loved him, your first experience was enough to never confess or except confessions again.

"(L/n)-chan please!" Ouma started crying, another guilt trip moment. "I really love you let me prove it!!"

You turn to look at him, a blank expression on your face.

"Maybe you should of proved it before you 'pranked me' and broke my heart" you turn your back on him and walk to the cafeteria to meet people you could actually trust.

Ouma just wanted you to say them words again, he loved you... He would die for you. Ouma ran to catch up with you.

Calling you by your last name was no use.....

"(Y/n)!" You stopped in your tracks and look at him. "Listen... I was stupid to prank you by saying I was lying because I really do love you! I want to marry you, have kids and grow old together... But I'm just a dumb boy who ruined his chances by lying but please (Y/n)... I love you" you started crying and he wiped your tears, embracing you in a hug.

"I-I love you too." You look at Ouma and he kisses you lovingly, you kiss back of course. His arms snake around your waist and you smile.

"I'm never lying to you again..."