Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Procrastinator}~

~~Requested~~

-----------------

"(L/n)-san... Get up..." Your friend Saihara was trying to get you off the floor.

"No-" you snapped and Saihara dropped his progress. You hit your head and you curl up. "Owww"

"O-oh... (L/n)-San are you ok....?"

"No....." Saihara sat on the floor and he hesitated before giving you a hug.

You hugged back off course, you loved him but he didn't know that.

"Ok then Ultimate 'Procrastinator'... I'm going to give you a count of 3 and you better have moved." You look up and giggle, no way in hell are you moving.

"1~" you lay on the floor like a rebel.

"2~" Saihara gives a small smile, which you blushed upon seeing.

"3~!" He started ticking you and you let out a little scream before laughing. You squirmed about and when he stopped, you both notice he was right over you, you go bright red and use his hat to cover your face.

"(L/n)-san.... W-were you blushing-" you moved the hat down so he can see your eyes.

"W-why do you ask?" Now Saihara went as bright as a tomato. He tried to hide his blush...

In your boobs.

He dug his face into your boobs.

He's lucky you love him.

You put on his hat, you lift his head and you sat up, he got up into a kneel.

"Saihara-kun..." You look up into his eyes and you giggle.

"Y-yes?" He stutters and your heart skips a beat.

"I...."

He sat there in anticipation.

"I- I love you..." You where going to look away but Saihara gave you a kiss. You kissed back and wrap your arms around his neck.

You pulled away and nuzzled your self into his chest.

"I love you - she... fell asleep...."