Yandere!Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Happy}~

~Requested~

-------------

You smiled at Rantaro as he passed you a book he had read and he told you it was a great book.

"Thanks Amami-Kun. This place is really boring... At least there's something to do at lea-" Ouma runs up behind you and grabs your hood.

"(L/n)- Chan! Where were you?! I've been looking everywhere!! Why are you with him!" Ouma glared at Amami and when you look at him he just shrugs.

"I was getting a boo-" Ouma grabs the book and throws it away.

"You're meant to be with me not reading a dumb book!" You push him away and glare at him.

"What's got into you?! You're being creepy!" You picked up the book, mouthed an apology to Amami and leave.

Ouma watches you leave, he shows a knife to Amami and the green haired male put his hands up.

"Come near (y/n)-senpai ever again or talk about this to anyone... You know what will happen." He walks off, putting this knife away with a grin. "(L/n)- Chan~~~"

Amami can't let this continue. He runs to the others and tell them of Ouma's behaviour.

------------

You sat in the cafeteria with Ouma and everyone else was sat away, even Amami.

Ouma grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the room.

"You don't look so well... Go lie down (Y/n)~"

You nod and walk back to your room, oh boy was that a big mistake.

-------------

You woke up alone. It was weird because Ouma wouldn't normally watch over you saying he 'just watching over you incase anyone attacks you'

You walk to the cafeteria but you notice blood outside the door.

You rush in and see Ouma with Amami in a headlock with a bloodied knife in hand... Everyone else was laying dead.

"Amami!!" You started crying and Ouma dropped everything.

"(Y/n)..." He walked over and you ran and hugged Amami.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! DONT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!"

"P-please... (Y/n)! I did this cas I love you! No one can be in our way with just us here!" Ouma starts crying and you hug Amami tighter "ISNT THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?!"

"I DONT WANT IT! I DONT WANT US" you grab Amami's hand and walk out. You run to your room.

Ouma collapses in the blood and cries. He just wanted (Y/n) to love him. He wanted his fantasies to become real.

And they were going to be.

--------------

That night Ouma killed Amami, though he slept side by side with (Y/n).

After killing him Ouma woke up (Y/n).

"(Y/n)~ Honey~" you open your eyes and he covers your mouth with a cloth.

-------------

He pinned your hands and thought you try to scream, the cloth in your mouth stopped you... Though no one would come help.

Ouma was raping you. You felt horrid, disgusted. To think you loved this boy and here he was claiming he will make you have his kids.

"Owmah!" You manage to say through the cloth, he takes the cloth away and you cry.

"What is it, dear?" He put a cold blade against your thigh.

"Please don't do that....." He smirks and takes away the knife.

"Speak." He slapped your thighs.

"To think if you didn't kill all my friends.... We could of been something." He gave you a look of regret.

If everyone was alive she would happily love him, have kids with him, even marry him. He fucked up.

--------------

Ouma leans forward and kisses you softly.

A memory from before the game, you were happy.