Jokes on you ;(Tagged thing);

~~~~~
Thanks -ariakahana
---------------

You looked at your hands as Shuichi declared you the traitor.

"Why did you do it?"

"I didn't mean to!" You cried. "I just wanted a drink from the fridge! He came up behind me and I panicked and grabbed the kitchen knife!" You collapse and cry more.

"ALL RIGHT KIDDOS! ITS TIME TO VOTE WHODUNIT!" Everyone voted you, you even voted yourself.

"I'm so sorry guys..." You whispered, looking over at Kaito's podium with a picture of his face, decorated with a pink 'X'

"THAT'S RIGHT THE PERP WAS THE ONE AND ONLY; HANA TAKAHIRO, THE ULTIMATE PRANKSTER!"

"Hana..." You look up and meet Ouma's eyes "I know you're lying... Why did you do it?"

"I-i... I head him talking to Harukawa about planning to kill you... I couldn't let that happen... So I waited until he walked in and stabbed him."

"Y-you did it for me?" You nod and give him a hug. "Without a leader there isn't a group" you smile at him. "You're like the brother I lost..." You smiled remembering you had a dead twin brother and Ouma reminded you of him so much, you couldn't lose him and Kaito wouldn't get talked out of it.

"THIS IS BORING! IIIIIIIIITSSS PUNISHMENT TIME!" He hits the red button with his hammer. You felt yourself get pulled away from Ouma.

You landed on something that seemed like a board game you look about and spot a dice.

"OK HANA! IF YOU MAKE IT AROUND THE WHOLE BOARD THEN I WILL OPEN THE DOOR!" Suddenly lights surrounded a door that seemed quite a bit far away.

"Alright then..." You roll the dice and get a 3. You take 3 steps and land on a 'Lucky card' suddenly a card is given to you.

"You get £1000 pound after getting shot"

You tilt your head, suddenly you were shot in the knee. You scream and fall over.

You roll the dice again and get a 5. You stand up barely and limp 5 spaces.

You look down, 'FLOOD' was written on the floor. Suddenly a substance was thrown on you, you open your eyes to see it was blood.

You throw your coat of and water is poured on you.

"SORRY ABOUT THAT, THE BLOOD WAS A BIT OF A MALFUNCTION" you sigh, happy to get the blood out of your already pink hair. You grabbed the dice again and rolled it. 1.

You took one step and a spear impales your arm. You scream again and pull the spear out.

This continues until you get to the end: Animals attacking, shot it a bunch of places, open wounds made by knives.

When you get to the end you run to the door. When you walk through the door, you legs get caught by a mouse trap and a massive party popper goes off.

You look up to see Ouma's face. You smile at him as a tear goes down your face.

"O-Ouma-kun" you reach out your hand and a massive hammer comes down, you closed your eyes waiting for impact.

It never came. But to others, they only saw pink and a sign that said 'jokes on you'.

You woke up in a pod, it's all a different world? Amami was investigating the others so you walk up behind him.

"Amami-kun?" You tap his shoulder and he turns around, when he sees you he smiles.

"Takahiro-chan!" He hugs you and you hug back "Why are you here? Did you get murdered"

"I killed Kaito..." You say sadly and he lifts you chin.

"Don't worry... You did it protecting Ouma didn't you?" You nod.

"Rantaro... Are we dead?" He puts a hand on your chest then one on his own. You blush brightly but you know he doesn't mean it in that way.

"No. We still have beating hearts" he notices your blush.

"I'm happy you're alive." He hugs you and you hug back.

"I'm happy you're alive too, Hana" you share the moment as if it was the last time.

"I'm not a prankster..." You look up "I'm a Luckster"

"I'm an adventurous survivor"

"You have... Two talents..."

"Yeah"

"Amazing..."