Chiaki Nanami x Male!Shy!Reader ~{Games}~

~~Requested~~

--------------

You grit your teeth as Chiaki beat you at another game of (f/g). You looked at your controller than at Chiaki who was smiling.

"You really do deserve the title Shsl gamer" She looks over to you as you spoke. She tiredly nodded and you sighed. "You stayed up all night again didn't you?"

She nods again "sorry, I was just completing (another/game) again..." You sighed and budged over. You put an arm around her and she leaned into you, falling asleep.

You both had been friends since... Well... Forever. She would sleep on you a lot but you swore she only saw it as a friendly gesture. You actually have a crush on her. It's the only puzzle she hasn't complete.

You brush her hair out of her face and kiss the top of her head. Your cheeks go pink before you rest your head on top of hers and fall asleep yourself.

--------------

"(Y/n), if only you knew..." you open your eyes to see Chiaki's face close you yours, she goes pink and you look away to hide your blush.

You stare at her and she bites her lip and looks down..

"Nanami-San... What's up...?" She looks up with a smile and you tilt your head slightly.

"I'm fine it's you had something on your face" she spoke with flushed cheeks. You noticed she was playing a game with you, you knew she lied.

She liked you, it was all so clear.

"Nanami-San... If you just want a closer look you don't have to ask..." You cup her cheek and she goes an even brighter pink.

"I see what your doing (y/n) I'll win this gam-"

"You said my first name!" She blushes and you lean forward, kissing her. "I love you..."