3. The Kitchen incident

"That's great! If you will be added here, I won't have to peel these tomatoes and I'll just sit here and watch." My ears cringed hearing the voice of someone behind the cook.

"Shut up, you lazy head! You are as useless as you look. Why don't you just retire and never come back?!" The cook's pleasant face frowned with irritation and faced me again with a shy smile. "Let's ignore him. He is always like that." She gave a fake laugh and continued cooking.

I looked at the disgusting guy and observed he is already holding a kitchen knife with his nose steaming in wrath. "Oh no!" He stepped forward to stab the cook but I immediately took a chopping board and blow it on his head. My arms did a swift move disabling his hand with the knife until I already had it.

He wasn't satisfied and looked for another weapon to use to strike me. He runs towards the table and grabbed a chopping board so I threw the kitchen knife aiming for his ear so he would stop in fear. Luckily, he covered his face with the wide board and the knife landed on the surface of it.

He paused and stared at the board where the knife is struck. The man shakes in fear with trembling fingers to cover his eyes. Everyone has finally calmed down and the man sits on the floor in bleak. Silence enveloped the room and noticed the other workers are gathered peeking at us from the hallway. I can see the shock on their faces including Jasper.

*gulp*

I immediately went near the man and kicked away the struck board.

"What's going to happen with him?" I heard a lady's voice behind me.

"Pakora will be punished after all he has done." Jasper's majestic voice shows he will show no mercy to this crime.

"What do you mean?" I turned around to face him but his men entered to arrest Pakora so I blocked them not to do it.

"It's alright, lady. I have made mistakes to aunt Grazilda and to you. I hope you can forgive me." The man named Pakora stands up and passed over me to let himself be arrested.

"No, why don't we talk this over. I can help you become a good person." I couldn't continue to convince him when he shakes his head and leave with the men and glanced me over his shoulder with a sad smile. When they're already gone, the workers continued their tasks while cleaning the mess Pakora and I have done.

"Czar, what are you?" Suddenly, Jasper removed the towel from his nose and looked at me wondering.

I looked around a little bit and I can see the workers' heads turn multiple times expecting to hear my answer.

"What am I? What do you mean by that?" I chuckled and grabbed an onion chopping it. Bits by bits. "I just acted towards my instincts. I know it's hard to believe but I am wonder woman and I married the super man. We had a baby we named super wonderful girl."

I heard the workers bursting out with waves of laughter and when Jasper eyed on them, they minimized the volume but we can still hear it.

Jasper pulled me out of the kitchen and locked the both of us in his room. "Don't make fun of me! I am serious!" He points his finger at me while his lips are already crunching with each other.

'Uh oh! Czar, stop it! He's mad already.' I closed my eyes blowing some air and opened after. "Fine, I'm sorry. I enrolled in a martial arts school during college and trained well including some weapons. That's it! End of story!"

He breathes hard I can see his shoulder moving up and down. I don't know if it's because of rage or his broken nose. All I know is I lied going to college.

"I'll take my test now while you take a rest. Your nose has already stopped bleeding." I suggested to him and immediately left the room.

"Czar, you're back. What do you need?" Grazilda smiles at me while she's mixing the food in the casserole.