26. Murdered Proxy

We started the mission immediately. I hope it will be fast and successful. Mom, dad, I am sorry l gave up asking about you. Since the time I was told that you're both dead, I never expected to see you anymore, now that we found out there's a possibility you still existed, my desires were held up. I couldn't wait to see you.

"Bonny, Bonny, focus! They're getting out now." Blades caught my attention when she saw aunt Ekane and the others getting out of the house I used to live in. At last, I can finally get inside again. I missed this house where my childhood has begun and ended. The home where auntie Lenie and I lived peacefully with love.

"Let's go." I lead her after the inhabitants was gone. We got inside and sifted through the things around. "What the hell happened here? They turned my house into a pig pen!" I was so dejected and threw the boxes of toys on the floor.

"Calm down, Bonny. Stop messing or else she'll knew someone came in here!" She scolded me and picked up what I had scattered. "She wouldn't notice if I'll steal some of these toys." She smiled and inserted some of it in her bag. I shook my head.

"Thanks, Blades. You still thought of the kids even if they're not yours to worry about." I continued checking out of the room.

"We're family now, Bonny. And even if not, I would still care. I missed Jessy, I hope to seek her soon. If only this war would end this time." She wiped the tears forming in her eyes.

"Who- who's Jessy? You have a daughter?" I quickly asked her. From the mansion, the training, the mountain and here, I never heard of that name before.

 From the mansion, the training, the mountain and here, I never heard of that name before

She sniffs and wiped her nose. Her head shakes and inspects the books on the shelves. "It's a long story. She's the only survivor that I had since their house were attacked by the Arcane soldiers. I managed to kept her safe until we got out of the Barblood settlement. That's where I found Samsung village, Jasper's place. I lied about our identities. I told everyone that she's my daughter. Not until I worked in Jasper's quarters. He found out everything and I couldn't lie anymore. When Edward, Catherine, Jen and Tin found me, we took Jasper with us. I left Jessy under the care of Amaya and Aloki, the people who helped me survive in Samsung village. Keanu was left in charge of taking Jasper's position while he's gone. In case the village will be in danger, their trainings will protect them. I told them to never stop practicing."

We both fell silent. So that's the story how she met Jasper? How did he found out that Blades was just disguising? How did he knew when she perfectly knew what she was doing? She looks naturally good in handling kids. Maybe because he found out she wasn't breastfeeding the kid or maybe her breast wasn't that big and heavy.

"I knew you'll be a good mother. Do you plan on getting married to Prime in the future?" I broke the silence and said what's bursting in my head.

"I never thought of that. Not this time where I have a lot to worry about. Jessy was not my kid but I already felt the consequences if you have a child while you're in danger." She's right. A kid doesn't belong in the world she's living in. She could be easily distracted if the kid will be used against her. She could even sacrifice herself just for the kid to survive.