33. The Final Battle

*beep*

I heard my phone vibrates so I checked on it. 'Goodnight, Czar.'

'Huh! He still cares for me?' I shook my head and put it back on the tiles next to the tub I was soaking myself in

'Huh! He still cares for me?' I shook my head and put it back on the tiles next to the tub I was soaking myself in. We're just together a while ago. I'm glad he can still manage to message me though he's been exhausted. Thanks to him, my job was done easier and faster.

Though he's wearing a head gear, I knew it was him. Checking on the way he moves, kill and walk, I knew it was him. They're all wondering who I was. It's only Jen and Tin who knew about me.

'Mmm' I felt relaxed soaking myself in this bubbling tub. The foams were already pink because of the mixture of the blood from my skin. There were scratches in my shoulders, arms and a single one on my cheek. I'm fine. That's what I always say to everyone including myself. It's fine as long as it's far from dying.

It's three o'clock already. The time has run fast and I have to take a rest for tomorrow. I went out of the bathroom and slept naked under the warm, heavy blanket.

*ringring*

'Mmm.' Why was the time always rushes? I still felt sleepy and tired because of yesterday but I have to leave as early as I can. The owner of this house will find me so I have to move now.

"Blades?! Where were you?! Jen told me what Prime found out last night! What the hell were you doing?! Are you getting yourself killed? What if he didn't help you?!" Jen's voice was making me feel worse. Her tone is making me feel irritated but thinking about it clearly, she's just concerned of my safety.

"I can take care of myself, sis. Even if he didn't show up, I can still eliminate them all by myself. There's four hundred of them last night. I challenged them for a fight and they wanted me to prove it so they followed me but when they saw how skilled I was, hundreds has escaped. There's a hundred left when Prime showed up. So stop worrying, okay?" I took a deep breath away.

Her rough breathing shows how hard it is for her to know what I have done. She's my sister and she cares so much.

"Blades, please stop this thing right now. Mom and dad has sent soldiers and assasins. They'll be here by tomorrow at Christmas time. There's no need for you to endanger yourself." She bade her goodbye and turned off the line.

'But my job isn't done yet.' I shook my head and went in a house where no one's around. Time to get my energy back.

It's two o'clock in the afternoon when I woke up. I felt as strong as before. My drained energy was refilled and I need food to make it perfect.

'Oops! There's someone on the line.' I put my earpiece to hear the conversation.

"Prime, are you awake?" It was Jude's voice on the line.

"Probably, he wasn't." Oh, it's Jasper who answered. I terribly missed him so much. His voice was my only connection to feel better.

"He could have been sleepless last night. He saw the killer and it was really a girl. She's so fantastic, right? How could she has killed three hundred men in an hour?"