24. Smokey Encampment

I looked at my phone and it's already one o'clock in the morning. It's been an hour since she left my room. My eyes are too stubborn that I wasn't able to sleep. My body kept turning and turning around like I couldn't stay still. Sleep kept on avoiding me while my heart is racing and it doesn't want to slow down.

'Sigh.'

It was long ago before we shared the heat again like what we had a while ago. It felt so great and my hunger was satisfied. I used to have her everynight but it ended soon as she got the knowledge about sex.

Blades thought that I have used her

Blades thought that I have used her. That I manipulated her because she was ignorantly innocent with body contact and sexual intercourse. How can I explain this? She's so strange that it's hard for me to define how naive she was? I thought she knows it. I looked like I violated her but the fact was she enjoyed it and wanted more.

That woman was a late bloomer. She changes immediately as long as she heard it. Just like what happened when we're bathing in Jasper's pool. Her sisters scolded her about her shameless nakedness.

My goodness, she's twenty two years old already and she wasn't still aware of skinny-dipping. I saw her development when she used the new armor suit I gave her. She disliked being watched when she strips. It wasn't still enough. She didn't check if someone's still around.

Moments ago, I entered her room and saw her with a towel wrapped around her body while she sits down the bed wearing her underwear. Her hair is damp and I knew she just took a bath. Her scent spreads all over the room and I was aroused. I planned to make her mine and I didn't expect she's already prepared. I went close to her so we could start the fire with our bodies but there's something wrong going on in my head.

I knew it wasn't her. The presence is different. She could have fooled me but I have this instinct to know if it was her or just an exact replica. Disregarding the scars that makes their difference if their height is hidden, I just know it. I knew it because we had body compact for a thousand times that makes me distinguish if it was her or not.

I felt sorry for Bonny. She likes Jasper so much but he doesn't feel thesame. I understand how Jasper had that feelings towards Blades. But I am here now, why don't he just take Bonny as an alternative or what we call rebound? She was head over heels with him and he doesn't have to compete with me. That's why I didn't told Blades that Bonny used her bathroom. I wanted Bonny to help me take Jasper out of the picture. I hope she succeeded using Blades' scent to seduce Jasper.

'Wait, this is wrong. If she will pretend as Blades, she might pretend everytime she kissed him or even go to bed with him! Please! If she'll do that, I won't forgive her. I will reveal her secret immediately.'