32. Ice Rage, Murder Carol

Two days more before the Christmas eve. I expected this will be another of my happiest Christmas but because of what's going on this time, it wouldn't turn out as I expected.

We're in the war zone right now, Blades was in Barblood with my father and parents. I hope she'll be safe in there while I'll be here trying hard to control the students.

 I hope she'll be safe in there while I'll be here trying hard to control the students

"Prime, it's already two days. The murder was increasing." I heard Jude on the other line. He was with Jen hiding in the armory. Yesterday, they found dead bodies kept inside of the room under the armors. No one has a clue who did it.

Next one was Apollo who's job was to extract information from the ladies in the spa room. He killed few women but he never expected a lot of them were already dead. Some were inside of their own lockers and some were hanging on the shower room.

"What did you found?" I pressed the earpiece through my ears to hear him clearly as I turn to watch the groups of students on the grounds.

"We both knew we disposed those bodies in the basement but here's another batch two times larger than yesterday. Prime, the killer is a cold blooded killer. Who could they be? Are they an enemy, or alliance?"

"I don't know, Jude but that's not our problem for now. What's important is they're helping us get rid of the soldiers population." My head turned around when I sensed someone's watching me.

'That girl again. She's very hard headed.' I shook my head as I walked towards her group. She knew I noticed her so she quickly began to practice again.

'Huh, she looked like she's afraid of me. I've been screaming at her since yesterday and yet she still does thesame; staring at me and standing like she's stupid. The first time I noticed her was when she energetically helped the students to get in the shed.'

"Hey, you!' I got closer to their group and shouted at her. I don't know her name but her movements reminds me of someone. She didn't stopped her exhibition even if I called on her. The girls stopped practicing and grabbed her rudely infront of me. "Remove your mask." I calmly ordered her. She fell silent and shook her head. "Why? I want to see your face." My tone was beginning to get higher. Who does she think she is?

The girl started to use sign language but I couldn't even relate. "What? I'm sorry I don't understand." I frowned and held her hands to stop giving signals.

"Huh?" She pulled her hands and runaway from us. 'Where is she going?' I wondered until she disappeared in the buildings. I glanced at the girls doing the same. "Did you understand what she's talking about?"

The girls shook their heads. "She isn't mute or deaf, sir." That's all and they started training again.

'What the f?!' She fooled me completely?! If I see you again, I won't let you pass with what you've done. I clenched my fists as I walked to the next group.