17. Jasper, the Apollo

"Are you ready?" Jen asked when we're finally back at the settlement to face our real parents. We're infront of the door of the Crimson's private office knowing that they're just in there during this hour.

 We're infront of the door of the Crimson's private office knowing that they're just in there during this hour

"Yes, I am. How about you, Edward?"

I looked at him and he breathed deeply holding his chest. When I glanced at Prime, I knew I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Prime. We will visit her grave later."

He smiled shortly and bowed his head down. Jen held the knob and opened it for everyone of us to enter.

"Dad?!"

"Czar! Catherine! Edward!"

We were all surprised what the room had revealed when it was opened. We couldn't believe what our eyes are seeing at this moment. We're all just standing there without any movement.

"Are you a ghost?" Edward broke the ice and moved quickly to touch dad's face.

"I can explain. Now come over here and give me a hug." He moved close for a hug but I stepped back. "Czar? What's wrong?"

My eyes moved everywhere searching for the Crimson couple (my real parents) but when I caught a glimpse of them with Jen and Kristine, I quickly embraced him.

"You've grown into a tough and remarkable woman while I was gone. I feel greatful you have taken well good care of your siblings." I felt how warm and how tight his hold on me. It was real, all real. I felt this moment as my happiest part of my life.

"Dad, I want to stay like this as long as I wanted but someone needs you right now." I mumbled to him and loosened myself away from him. I already know where his eyes is focused on already. "Jersey, come over here."

I pulled his hand and he heavily followed. His face flushed and dad held Jersey's face in between his palms. "Jersey, I hope you forgive me. Every single day, I wanted to see you and tell you how much I love you but I didn't had the courage to tell you. Your mother always prayed for you to keep you safe and become a good person. We are very proud of you, son." Dad tearfully pulled him in his arms while he wailed in Jersey's shoulder.

When I turned around, Edward and Catherine already joined the Crimsons where Mj is already crying in Catherine's arms. Edward, the couple and the sisters are talking happily to each other.

'Jasper.'

Jasper's watching at the paintings of the great famous Barbloods that were hanged on the wall. He didn't moved to any other frame after he's focused on what he's facing at the moment I saw him.

"Hey!" I cheerfuly said. He still didn't move so I looked at what he's staring at, I was attracted too. It was like a heavy magnet that you can't even ignore. My eyes repeatedly moved from his face and the painting.