11. Ignorants

"Bahbah!" Jessy called out for me with matching giggle with her toothless smile. I kneeled and cuddled her face while she still stares at Jasper.

"I think she likes you."

"Does she?" He bends over looking at Jessy's tiny face. She grinned at him and we both laughed.

"Look at the time. Let's get inside and eat." I pulled Jessy from him and we stepped inside of the quarter.

"Will you tell me more about your story?" Jasper asked me while he pulled an empty chair for me and for him. We sit together while eating our meals.

***

Baler has a beautiful surfing beach

Baler has a beautiful surfing beach. Most of the tourists were adventurous and young people. There were only few families around.

"This is not a place for little guys." Jersey shook his head and rented us a pair of surfing boards.

"Is this necessary?" I didn't hesitate to ask him. He stares at me like my question is something to be mad at.

"Why don't you take a break for a while? We will be having fun, alright? Now take that board and he will teach us how to use it."

I frowned at his grumpy reaction and just followed what the man was teaching us. After thirty minutes, we put it to test.

"Aww!" I slipped from the board and fell in the water.

"This beach is so beautiful. It's far different from the falls near your house." I looked at Jersey and he's enjoying lying on the board.

My face frowned in annoyance. How could he enjoy like that while I kept on falling from the board.

"What the-!" He turns at me after I splashed some water on him. "I get it. Come on. Let me help you." He paddles using the board and taught me how to use it. I think I learned easier when it was him teaching me. It's hard for me to catch up if the teacher is from the outside of the Barblood.

We both enjoyed surfing and eating the delicacies of the Aurorian people. I love everything I see around. Every different thing that I couldn't find from the settlement. Since the beginning, we purchased our clothes everywhere we go so we can fit in and avoid getting weird reactions.

"What are you doing, Lovecake?" Jersey approaches and stands beside me. I turned around frowning at him.

"What do you mean by that word? I thought we were here pretending to be siblings?"

"Huh? I thought you love cakes so I called you with that. Again, what are you doing?"

"I'm collecting these sea shells for Catherine and Edward." I bowed down picking up the beautiful seashells in different sizes.

"Why don't we buy it from the souvenir store? There's a lot in there. They're probably cleaned and costumized with names."

I stopped picking up and stood up straight stretching my back after getting tired from picking up.