34. Sweet Escape

Prime's losing a lot of blood. He was struck with knives and spears and most were deeply cut through his skin.

"Argh!" He moans in pain while his eyes were still closed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized while I put pressure on his deep wounds. If I couldn't stop this early, I will lose him.

'Don't worry, you'll be fine.' I whispered through his ears. It's hard to stop the bleeding but we're still on halfway to the village. His sweat and blood were already mixing and his skin were beginning to pale. The temperature of his body was already dropping so I tried harder to warm him up.

Jasper and I shifted from driving to take rests. The sun was shining brightly but the cold temperature didn't change. I warmed Prime with my body while he's still asleep.

The sight of him when we found his body was breaking my heart. We found him lying on the floor with pierced darts on his body. His clothes were torn and blood were splattering from his small wounds.

Twelve at noon when we reached the end of the road going to the village. We hid the van inside the thick bushes and carried Prime. Jasper has already called Keanu and his men to bring a carrier, medicines and bottles of water.

I immediately removed Prime's clothes before bathing him in the warm tub. His wounds has dried up but he's still asleep. I called for a nurse from the Barblood and she'll be here at the evening.

His sleeping face kept me worried. His last meal was last night. He hasn't yet eaten until the evening.

 He hasn't yet eaten until the evening

"Let him sleep for a while." Jasper held my back and kept me in his arms. He smells great like how he used to be. His loose clothes were soft and comforting.

...

'Mmm' I was awaken by a strong smell of medicines and blood. Where am I? I moved but I couldn't. I was restrained by strong arms and legs that was enveloping me.

When I looked up, I couldn't believe who imprisoned me on the bed. Prime's staring down at my face and our eyes locked.

'Slow down, heart.' I touched his cheek with my finger to see if it's real. 'Whaaa!' My mouth opened with gladness. My hands scooped his face with love and I pressed my lips to his.

*knock knock knock*

We heard the door being knocked and the voice of the nurse were heard behind it. My hands slowly removed Prime's hands around me but he returned it back.

"But- but she has to cure you." I rebuked him while trying to get rid of his grip but he just smiled naughtily.

He loosened his grasp on me and quickly went towards the door without opening it. "Come again later, we're busy here." He said behind the wall and faced me while removing his bloody top.