31. Murder Games

Jen, Tin and I headed back to Arcane at the second night. I begged them to keep my presence as a secret. They pretended that I was at the Barblood with Edward and the kids. I knew I could count on them. Specially now that we're blood sisters.

Jen's clever thoughts will be in work again. I will be working again under their shadows. No one will know I was there with them all along. I used the earpiece Jen gave to me so I could hear their conversations but I wouldn't talk so they wouldn't know I was with them.

I wouldn't be using daggers today. I'll be more on claws, sword and metallic knuckles. I started in the mansion where the headquarters of guards were sleeping. Their armors were in the armory and few were on their cabinets. I took my chance to steal all of it. When the night came, I started shedding blood inside the mansion.

"Who- who are you? Am- am I dreaming?" I woke two of the guards for them to follow me

"Who- who are you? Am- am I dreaming?" I woke two of the guards for them to follow me. My pure white gown were being blown by the cold wind and it traces the shape of my body. I went to the door and turned to smile at them sexily.

"Me first!" The larger one pushed the first one back to his bed and followed me.

"No!" He refused and joined him to come after me.

I lead them to another room and it was dark as I wanted it. The door closed and I ended their life with a swift cut from the blade of my sword. My job was done after I swiped twenty of them. Their heads, limbs were all over the floor and I was bathing in blood. My gown isn't white anymore. It's colored in pure red.

The morning came, I couldn't believe what I remembered about my actions last night. I managed to bathe myself for twenty minutes before I went to bed.

*sniff*

The blood can still be smelled from my skin. The shower was cleaned but there were still few left on the drainage. 'Let's bathe again.'

*ring ring*

I answered my phone after I finished my bath. It was Jen. "Blades, I knew you're the one behind these." We talked for a while and she ended it immediately before the others will know it.

Jen's instruction was in the spa where Jasper was. I'll help him to get rid of them. I killed a woman in the locker room and took her towel. Her body was kept inside her locker so no one could see her.

Everytime a woman leaves the spa room, she gets eliminated until there were only two left and they're with Jasper. The other one took her leave and I strangled her up with the use of a noose and hung her in the shower room until she lost her life and I left her there with a handwritten death note.

"Ah!" I heard a woman screaming with splashing noises. When I peeped inside, it was Jasper drowning the last lady he was with. I quickly hid inside of a locker and went out when he's gone.

'My goodness, Jasper!' I screamed in my mind as I shook my head in disappointment. The body was still in the tub so I took her out so no one could see. 'Darn! You're so heavy!'