28. Killing Spree

>readers, I know you're wondering how I got a rank. I didn't expect this. I'm still greatful even if I only reached #480 out of millions. Rank is still a rank. You can see that my book didn't got a high votes or even views but I still got it. Thank you for your support.<

"Whaaat?! Mom's dead?!" Nikki screamed and bursted into tears. She runs out of the room and the man was about to follow her but Tanaya restrained him holding his arm.

"Let the girl grieve." She pulled him on the bed and caressed his shoulders. He pushed her and stood up.

"You did this, didn't you?!" He suddenly blamed it to her. Tanaya frowned at him with fire forming in her eyes.

"Be careful with your words. You know I'm not afraid of anyone, including you. I could snap your head in an instant." She smiles teasingly at him. He was stunned and unable to move. He sweats in fear with her words and monstrous expression.

"What happened then? If it wasn't you? She might have discovered our affair and committed suicide." He pulled out the phone from his pocket and showed it to her.

It was Minea's phone which I had used earlier. "No, she didn't found it out. Her note never mentioned about us." She gave it back to him and began massaging his back. She unbuttons his cloak but he stopped her.

"What are you doing? Let's do this in my room." He pulled her hand and they both left the room.

I was relieved I'm all alone in the room. 'How could they think about sex when someone is already dead?' I shook my head. They didn't care.

I pressed the earpiece to contact Prime and Jude. "Are you there?" I waited for response but there's only one of them who replied.

"It's me, Jude. I succeeded getting inside of whom you called Tanaya. I took some of her poisonous bottles. Where's Minea's room?" I wonder if what I was thinking was thesame with his thoughts. I told him the location and he immediately left.

"Jude, be careful. I'll follow you in there."

"You don't have to. I can do this."

"Okay. Where's Tanaya's room then?"

"It's in the second floor at the last room you can find."

"Thank you." We ended our discussion and I looked out before getting down the stairs where he told me.

Tanaya's room looks special. She could be happier in here than in the Barblood. She was treated special and now, she became a mistress of the host. A fake host.

The room was dim

The room was dim. I wonder how Jude managed to find what he's looking for. It's wide and a bit girly. I didn't know she likes pink. In the Barblood, she likes black color. Well, she's crazy. The mixture of dark and pink is a bit dizzying.

There were potions on her table. I pulled out the drawer and rummaged on her things. There were pieces of paper documented with her experiments. She's deadly.