23. A Wave of Nostalgia

Csarie, Czar, or Blades, I don't know which one will I call her. She has a lot of names that sometimes confuses me. Csarie or Czar in short were her name when it comes to uncle Nick, Mr and Mrs Crimson and the two teenagers. She is Blades infront of Jen, Kristine and Jersey while Jasper calls her Brazen. Arrrgh! My head is aching!

Anyway, I'll talk to her later. Jasper is so freaking hot and he's smiling infront of me. Is it really me he's smiling at? I looked around but saw Blades, or whatever her name is, arranging the weapons on the tables.

"Hey!" I approached him with my thick face. 'Yikes! I'm so shameless.'

"Hey!" He answered back. Does he really smile like that with anyone? I'm so magnetized.

"What's up?" I joined him to watch the person he's looking at. "She's really beautiful, bright and strong, right?" I glanced at him while my body sways left to right.

"Yeah, she does." He continues smiling while watching her. It seems so endless like if he stops watching her, she'll disappear.

"Do you know her a lot?"

"Yeah."

'It's seems like I want to shove this metal infront of him if he continues talking to me very shortly. Grrrr!'

"Bonny! Come on! We have to start now!" She called me and my time with him will be over.

"Jasper, what should I name her? She has a lot of names." I asked for help from him since he knows her more than I do and he's crazily attracted towards her.

"I don't know. Just choose anything that you think suits her." He smiled, still focused on her.

"Alright, very helpful. I frowned and left. I'm so disappointed.

"Bonny! Wait!" He chased after me. "Which one did you choose?"

I closed my eyes tight and stared at him. My forehead wrinkles before I answered. "Blades or Czar, whichever from the two. Why?"

He stood silently and gazed at her before facing back to me. "I'll call her with that too." He smiled thriftily.

"Why? I thought you want to be special with her."

"I don't want the weird attention everyone gives when I am calling her different from what they name her." He sadly went out of my sight and joined the other party focused on bow and arrows.

"Bonny!" I heard her calling me again and I walked towards her.

"What is it, Blades?" I smiled and picked up a bow. She looked surprised with what I called her and shakes her head while picking up a bow too.

"It's surprising hearing you call me with a name." She smiled without gazing at me.

"It's because I'm confused with your different names so I have to decide which one will I call you." I grabbed an arrow and aimed at the dummy's center point. The arrow directly struck the bull's-eye.

"Impressive!" She applauded and gave me another arrow. "Why did you choose Blades over the other names?"

I pulled back the the arrow with the string and focused on the target. "Because I like your fighting skills and how strong woman you are. I want to be like you." I released the string and the arrow joined my first one. "Shit! Did you see that?! I'm a sharp shooter! I'm a sharp shooter!" I jumped with joy while I pulled her for a hug.