13. The Visitors

"Crossbow? I can see you're good at that." I smiled at Jasper while he's practicing his skills by shooting at the dummies we made at the training grounds. I mastered crossbows but preferred the daggers.

"It's the easiest thing for me than guns. I hate the deafening sound of it. With this, the target will not be alerted." He hangs the crossbow on his shoulders while he walks towards me.

My hands pulled another crossbow and prepared to shoot in a swift and shot the dummy right in between it's eyes.

"Wow! How was that? You're so fast and sharp." I laughed at him and taught him how to do it. At first, it was slow until he nailed it faster to his fastest ability. He's a quick learner and I was impressed.

"How about we try it farther." We trained harder with the others. We helped him setting up cans and dummies for him to shoot from different range until we decided to train in the mountains.

"Okay. Let's team up and pretend to be enemies. Let's hide and seek." We replaced the bullets with paint balls, the daggers with plastic dull knives and the arrows with sticks with no blades.

There were two teams, the black and yellow. Jasper's team is black while mine is yellow. I gathered my team first and showed them the map of the area. "You can hide in many different ways. Climb up a tree, hide in the bushes and dug outs under a tree, piled grasses and wherever you can think that can hide yourself. Let's scatter." I patted the shoulders of the nearest one to me and we separated immediately.

Our training ended in three days teaching them not only how to shoot but also on how to strike armed and unarmed person in artistic ways. We grappled and wrestled on the ground and also how to disable an armed person.

"Czar!" A distraught member came to us one afternoon while we were having a break. I stood up immediately and waited for him to say what's bothering him. "There's an un identified party coming towards here. They're carrying weapons and stuffs. I quickly came as soon as I saw them."

"How many are they?" I said as I signaled everyone to prepare.

"There were only five of them but they looked dangerously tough." I nod at him and we quickly run to meet them.

"Don't shoot unless I shoot!" I lead everyone and prepared to find them with the guy who told us about them.

!!!

Half an hour later, I was shocked with what I saw. The people he described was no other than my siblings and friends. I looked around for everyone so they will not harm them but there's no signs of anyone around.

"Edward! Catherine!" I shouted at my siblings while I ran towards them. "Prime!"

!!!

My colleagues came out running with fake weapons towards the people I recognized. "No!!!" I shouted but it's too late. They couldn't hear me.

Catherine quickly pulled the attacker's armed hand and elbowed its back then flipped it on the ground.

"Aaargh!!"

The others continuously came out and Jen swings her axe waiting for anyone to attack. Edward who likes close combat didn't brought any weapon and grappled with any one on the ground and punched it's chin leaving it unconscious.

"That's enough!" I was still running to stop them but no one heard me.

Jersey kicked the approaching others in different ways and each fell on the ground.

"Stop! Stop! This is all a misunderstanding!" I'm finally close to them and they heard me. They stopped what they are doing and stood up wondering who I was. I removed my helmet and they were relieved it was really me.