15. Beautiful Scars

Catherine and Edward hugged me tight as our tears began to flow. Kristine and Jen joined us too.

"Thanks, Jen. I understand now why you helped them come to find me. Thanks also for taking us to the right family that we deserve and also deserved us. Thank you for saving my life. I never felt any regrets from their eyes." I kissed Jen and Kristine's cheeks and returned back to Edward and Catherine.

"You are my blood brother. Don't ever forget that you are always important to me." I hugged Edward and released him. "Catherine, Spears, though you are my niece, I am always here as your sister." I hugged and kissed her forehead.

"So you're the one sending us cakes and delicious foods all the time." We both heard Edward talking to Jen and Kristine and we all laughed.

"Of course, who else would care as much as we do." Jen proudly said.

"I thought it was my secret mother." Catherine seems disappointed.

"Hey! Of course Mj also helped us with that. Come here and I'll tell you more about your mommy." She pulled Catherine's hand and went out of the quarters.

Edward and Kristine were chatting so I turned to Jasper who was preparing snacks for us.

"Oh I hardly noticed you. You should have asked for me to help you with that." I quickly assisted him with the tray.

"It's fine. I knew you were having a hard time knowing what happened in the past and getting closer to each other so I didn't disturb you. And by the way, Aunt Grazilda was the real one who made this. I just volunteered to serve it." He happily told me and I was touched and hugged his back. He slowly moves without removing my arms and now I am facing his chest. He lifts my chin and we're now face to face.

"Brazen I-"

"Blades!" Jhersy came in from the door and pulled my hands away from Jasper. "I have to talk to you about my call."

I glanced at Jasper and he nods for me to go with Jersey. He took me to our siblings and realized they have been watching us all along.

"How could you destroy the movie we were watching!" Kristine yelled at Jersey. He shakes his head seriously and took us outside.

"No! The snacks are already prepared so we'll be inside!" Jen pulled my arm and returned back to the couch we were sitting at. "Okay, spill it out, now!"

Jhersy frowned at Jen's grumpy gesture and released a sigh. "I called every important people that I know. Carol tried to track his phone and just like what Blades did, it was turned off. She tried tracking Tanaya and we're lucky she has signal. She's outside of the boarders. Too far away from here. She's trying to find us in the wrong direction."

We were relieved but we shouldn't. "We better get moving before she finds a hacker to track us." I munched at my bread and sipped my juice.

"When will we leave?"

"Two days after we're all prepared."

In two days we all practiced in the grounds while Jasper and his men are also practicing. Every night, we savored ourselves with the relaxing hot bubbling Jacuzzi tub.

"Aaah! This is really great! I'll tell mom to buy us some of these. It will be good for her to relieve her stress."

"Mj and dad will be glad too if they will experience this."