22. Regal Alliance

"The seal exists." Bonny showed us her mark fom her chest after giving a short and brief story of herself, about what really happened, her aunt, her friend, work and the orphanage. The seal was beautifully carved on her ivory skin. I wanted to touch it so I lifted my arm to trace the mark.

"I can't imagine how painful it was." I closed my eyes while feeling the carving.

"Blades, that's enough." Jen pulled my arm and yawns at my side. "Look at the time. It's already six o'clock in the morning. We haven't slept yet."

We stood up on our seats when I saw Bonny approaching daddy Nick.

"What's the plan now, uncle?"

"We'll wait for Mila and Nemesio's decision. Let's take a rest first and he will call us soon." He pats Bonny's back and I began to feel envious.

"Dad-"

"Dad-"

My words were discontinued when Jhersy was also doing thesame. We both stare at each other and brought back our focus to daddy Nick.

"Bonny, darling. Come with us. We will show you your room. Mama Mila noticed our dilemma so she took one of my competitors from dad's attention.

"What is it, Jersey? Csarie?" Dad waited for each one of us to talk.

"I missed you." I was the first one to talk and hugged him tight infront of Jersey. I can see him watching us with envy because he's just at daddy's back. He looks sad. I quit my guilty pleasure and took my leave.

When I looked back at them, daddy's arm was on top of Jersey's shoulders. I wish my real parents would also connect with me like how daddy Nick and Jersey was doing.

My tears run fast while I heard the sounds of my heavy footsteps roaring in the empty hall. It echoes like how my heart feels inside. The rumbling heavy sounds, the storming emotions my heart pronounced.

'Why does it hurt so much?' I stopped walking and wiped my tears. I felt so alone in this big hallway. The cold wind and the deafening silence were mourning with me. The sun is already watching me from the window and the only thing I can do is to stare at it too.

 The sun is already watching me from the window and the only thing I can do is to stare at it too