Lingering Touch

"It's not going to work, we already established that. I could loose my job or worse get arrested! How ironic would that be huh?"

"Yesterday, you said-" Castiel's eyes became foggy as Dean started to yell. "I know what I said, Cas!"

"So what you said was bullshit then?" The teen crossed his arms across his chest and watched Dean tense in anger.

"Wha- no Castiel! Just shut up, you're making things worse." A tiny scoff left the younger boy's mouth, "how am I making things wor-?!"

"By acting like a stupid freaking kid! Grow the hell up for a sec."

Castiel shifted sideways inside the parked car and Dean stared at his face, his hands, and his dark hair as he regretted immediately what he had said. More tears formed in the younger boys eyes while Dean reached to grab his face. A hesitant breath left Castiel's lips, but he turned, the world around him becoming a blur as he only looked Dean in the eyes. They stared at each other, "You know I didn't mean that."

Castiel inhaled sharply then angrily tried to push Dean's hand away from his face. Dean only pulled him closer and then Castiel lost all rational thought as Dean kissed him. Castiel kissed him hard and angry, only causing him to kiss back with as much force.

"I'm not a fucking kid." Castiel grumbled against his lips then felt a heat deep within him as Dean's grip tightened, pressing their bodies together in the darkness of the car. They pulled away, gasping for air, while Castiel moved onto the back seat of Dean's car and dragged him along.

A soft grunt left Dean's lips as Castiel violently pushed him down against the seats and crawled on top of him. Their breathing was loud and heavy as Castiel rolled his hips against Dean's.

"Mmm God, Jody is going to kill me for being late." Dean choked out while the younger boy dragged kisses across his jaw, "Good."

Dean shot up in his bed, shirtless and completely soaked in sweat. It was still dark outside. He closed his weary eyes then pressed the heels of his hands against them momentarily until he saw nothing. It took a few seconds for him to come to his senses about the dream he had just woken up from. He had just dreamt of Castiel...

Dean rolled out of bed, and entered the bathroom where he stood in front of the sink. He splashed water onto his face before looking in the mirror. All he saw was flashes of his dream, and Dean swore he could still feel the faint lingering touch of Castiel on his body.

Dean was slightly panicked and confused. He had never thought about Castiel in that way at all, the dream was so random. He almost felt shameful for having the dream. A soft sigh left Dean's mouth as he thought about him.

And just for a moment Dean wished the dream was real.

"No. That's not right. He's only a kid.."

He yelled at himself mentally and rushed back to into bed where he tossed and turned for the rest of the night.

__

A very bored Castiel kicked his feet back and forth while sitting in his desk. It was fifth period, history class with Mrs. Braeden, and he was just as uninterested as everyone else in the class. Castiel glanced at the clock for the thousandth time then leaned forward in his seat and begun to drift into a daydream. Castiel was in fact thinking of Dean Winchester, it helped to pass the time.

Soon the bell rang and everyone stood frantically except for mused Castiel who took his time leaving the warm classroom. As always the halls were crowded. There was a couple making out on the left side of the hall across from his locker, and Castiel had awkwardly made eye contact with the girl who happened to be- Meg.

He sucked in a breath, glancing away as quickly as he could before ducking his head. They didn't talk much, usually Meg would just text him and he would reply sometimes. Castiel was still upset with her, but not as furious as he was before. He pulled the locker open, gabbing his orange math book, until his phone buzzed.

Meg: Wanna ditch and go watch x files at my place?

Castiel let out a single chuckle before pushing his locker door shut. He tore through the crowded hall and nearly ran into Kinney's classroom door because he was too busy replying to Meg's text.

Castiel: Not really

Meg: Okay thennn

Castiel sat in the back of the class like usual and Meg sat beside him.

"I hope you all studied for today's test." The raspy voice of Mr.Kinney echoed throughout the classroom, along with multiple groans from students. Castiel twitched nervously, remembering he hadn't studied last night after Dean dropped off his 'Diary'.

"I didn't study either, don't worry." A silent whisper came from beside him, it was Meg who was grinning at him. Mr. Kinney passed out the rest of the tests then wished the class luck, in almost a sarcastic tone.

Castiel: I changed my mind, let's go watch x files

__

"Who ya calling?" Meg asked. She was laying on the ground of her bedroom floor, eating a pop tart. They were in her house, watching the x files and eating snacks on her bedroom floor just like they had been for the past two hours.

"Someone from the station." Castiel mumbled to her while the phone rang.

"Lovely." She snorted just as Dean answered his phone.

"Hey, you're not here yet. What's up Cas?"

"I'm not showing up today, I got sick at school. Just calling to let you know.." Castiel held the phone to his ear with one hand and pulled his knees to his chest with the other. He heard a short chuckle from him, "Alright. Get some rest then. See ya when you're feeling better."

"I will, Thanks. Bye Dean."

Castiel hung up quickly and Meg shouted an 'ooo'.

"Dean sounds lovely. Too bad you lied to him." She pouted then bit her pop tart.

"I feel bad, but it's only for today."

"Yes! The party tonight is going to be awesome, I promise." Meg cheered and he snatched the pop tart from her with a smirk.

"Hey! Could've asked for the other one." She whined and watched him eat it.

They watched tv for a few more hours and Castiel was lost in his thoughts. He still felt bad, in fact he was also lying to his parents about staying at a friends house and spending the night. But everything would go back to normal tomorrow is what Castiel told himself repeatedly.

Hey!! A quick thank you to makaylabuck02 for the idea of Dean's dream in this chapter. I saw the message you posted and it saved me from my writers block. Thank you Xo