Vanilla Sweetness

A couple hours passed by, someone was knocking on the office door. Both boys stopped coursing through the hundreds of documents piled in front of them and turned towards the noise. Very slowly the door cracked open. It was a cheery Officer Donna Hanscum peeking into the room.

"Hiya! Sorry for interrupting, but Jody called to say she's in Wichita and she can't make it back for her shift. She wants you to fill in today."

"Sure thing. Thank you, Donna." Dean nodded at her, grinning as she waved awkwardly and closed the door again.

Still sitting on the floor, Castiel frowned, he was tired and didn't want to get up. All while he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes, Dean got up from his seat and turned towards him, "You tired?"

"Mhm." Castiel hummed weakly. He gathered the documents around him then stood up. His left leg was half asleep, the tingling sensation uncomfortably spread across his leg and he tried his best to ignore it. He placed the stack of papers on Dean's desk then leaned down to grab his backpack off the floor. The aching got worse.

"You okay?" Dean laughed at Castiel as he let out an inhuman noise and stomped his left foot on the ground.

"My freaking leg is asleep," He stomped again, causing the freckled boy's grin to widen. He looked ridiculous.

"C'mon." Dean placed a hasty kiss on the Castiel's cheek then lead him out of his office.

"Why's Jody in Wichita?" Castiel suddenly drawled while following Dean to the car. He snatched the keys strapped to his side, "I'm not sure, but usually when she's out of town it's for a meeting or something."

"Oh." Castiel got into the passengers seat. Once Dean was in his own seat he stuck the keys into the ignition and started the police vehicle.

"Are we gonna be parked in an alley or actually drive around?" Castiel kicked his feet up onto the dashboard. Dean glanced over at him, face contorting into a look of confusion, "Why?"

"Because I can't kiss you while you're driving."

The confused expression on Dean's face disappeared. He chuckled with his eyebrows raised at Castiel.

"What?"

"Nothing." Dean's eyes shifted back onto the road ahead as he drove out of the parking lot. Castiel sighed quietly, wondering what would make the drive more exciting. He vividly remembered what he did back during thanksgiving dinner and decided to do it again, so he very slowly slid his hand across Dean's thigh. Dean stiffened slightly, tightening his grip on the steering wheel, "Cas..." he hissed through gritted teeth.

"As much as I'd like you not to stop, I really don't want to get distracted and crash." Dean let out a shaky aroused sigh. Castiel frowned, purposely dragging the palm of his hand over Dean's crotch and back into his own lap.

"Mm, I hate you." Dean murmured.

"I don't think I can wait till the weekend to go to your place." Castiel whined. Focused on the busy road in front of them, Dean just scoffed, "Too bad."

"You know...I am a very needy person who needs affection from his very attractive boyfriend." Castiel argued jokingly. He narrowed his eyes at Dean who was finally staring his way because of a light turning red.