Weekend at Dean's pt.1

"That's just gross."

Castiel sat there, leaning against Dean's side, laughing at the flickering screen. His black tousled hair sticking up against his boyfriend's arm like he'd just woken up from a nap. "Cold?" Dean asked after a faint cold breeze came through the window and Castiel nestled further into his side. It surprisingly was pretty cold, but he didn't mind. Cold weather was perfect in Castiel's opinion.

His attentive gaze left the TV and settled instead on Dean's face, "A little, but that's okay. You're warm."

The beat of Dean's steady heart increased as their eyes met. They stared at each other and Dean couldn't help but smile at how adorable Castiel's red nose looked. "You're going to get sick." He brushed a strand of black hair away from the his face.

"No, I won't. Just watch the movie." Castiel looked back over at the TV, but Dean moved in to kiss his neck. Just the gentle movement of his warm breath and lips against his neck sent the butterflies in his stomach swirling in circles. "Dean."

"Hm?" The older boy draped his arms protectively around him so he'd warm up. Castiel sighed then gently kissed Dean's shoulder, "...I love you."

"I love you too, Cas."

He told him he loved him back then looked back over at the TV—they were watching The Children of the Corn. The movie itself was a good movie, one of Castiel's favorites actually, but he had attained such a peaceful serenity during that moment in his boyfriend's arms that he couldn't pay attention. All he could think about was how happy he felt after having such a rowdy week. His week wasn't that bad in all honesty, but it felt like utter crap at one point—which was after the nightmare. He was fine that next morning and tried not to think about it, so when Dean started asking questions he quickly shut him down. Of course Castiel felt a little ashamed that he wasn't able to tell him—he would later—but other than that, Castiel was now happily spending his weekend at Dean's small apartment.

"You alright?"

Castiel blinked a few times, just then realizing he had zoned out. "Got distracted."

"Were you thinking about my incredibly good looks?" Castiel instantly laughed at Dean's question before grabbing him by the chin, "No—Not this time in particular at least. You cocky bastard."

Dean stared down at him with a silly smirk on his face, "Cocky eh?"

"Oh Dean please." The blue eyed boy snorted at his childish humor, gently pushing Dean's face away from his.

"What? You said it not me."

"Yeah, well I meant cocky as in you're an arrogant piece of sh–" Dean suddenly pushed Castiel onto his back and straddled him on that couch. Castiel gasped in amusement.

"If you finish that sentence I will, in fact, drive you home right the hell now." Dean murmured while intensively staring down his boyfriend who could't take him serious at all. He laughed, wrapping his legs around Dean's waist to drag his lower half down further, "You driving me home sounds more like a lose than a win for you. I mean, who's going to satisfy all of your sexual appetite?"

Dean chewed on his bottom lip and mischievously purred a lie, "I've got other options."

"Oh yeah?" The blue eyed boy flashed him a taunting lopsided smile, but Dean continued with the sham attitude, "Mhm."