Welcome to the family

"So... Where are we going again?" Harry asked after closing my door for me and taking his place behind the wheel of his jet black Range Rover.

"Uhm... to this place called The Spaniards Inn. It's somewhere in... Hampstead?" I said unsure, watching the houses pass by out of the window, before turning my attention to him.

"Oh, okay, lucky you I know exactly where that is." Harry quickly turn his head to send me a wink and kept driving.

"Cool..." I nod and gave him a crooked smile, trying to avoid the awkwardness and the major effect a simple wink had on me, but failing miserably.

"How did you find out about this job again?" He asked out of a sudden, pinching his lower lip between his fingers and looking incredibly sexy while watching the road.

"I've found it online." I shrugged. "Why?" I asked while my eyes trailed down to the exposed skin of his chest due to his almost entirely unbuttoned shirt. I could spot a few tattoos there like those he had all over his arms.

Harry turned his head to glance at me, catching me staring at his body, before turning once again to look out of the windshield. A small smirk appeared over his lips, but surprisingly he didn't make any remarks about what just happened.

"Wouldn't you much rather work with Lou instead of in an old pub?" He frowned a bit.

"Yeah, definitely, but I've already told you this, she doesn't need another assistant." I rolled my eyes. "And how do you know it's a pub anyways?" I frowned and stared at him, waiting for an answer.

"Well, babe, that's because my house is just beside it." He smirked and looked at me.

I couldn't say that I wasn't just a bit fazed by his green eyes on mine, or the fact the he had just called me 'babe', because the truth was that I instantly felt raging butterflies on my stomach and a fire invading my insides like I had never felt before.

What the hell was happening to me?

"Oh," I looked at him dumbly. "So it's a uhm... how do you call it? Posh? Is it? A posh pub?" I stuttered and he laughed.

"Yeah, it's definitely a posh pub." He laughed again and for a second I wished that we could keep talking just so I could hear that beautiful sound over and over again.

"Do you go there often?" I asked, sure that if he said yes I was going to try my best to get that job just so maybe I could spot him there.

"Yeah, you could say that. The owner is a friend of mine." He explained. "It's a shame that I won't be seeing more of you on the tour, though." He said after a few silent seconds, quickly glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

"Yeah..." I agreed awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. I couldn't say that there wasn't a part of me that wished to be working with Lou just so I could get to know him better.

After a few more minutes of driving in silence, the car came to a halt and I saw the three-floor building with a big sign where I could read 'The Spaniards Inn'.

"Okay, this is it." I rubbed my hands together and eyed the beautiful, white, building, before I felt a warm hand gently grabbing mind and reassuringly squeezing it.

It was like a jolt of electricity that took over all of my body, waking up every single numb bit and making my heart pound in my chest.

"Good luck in there." Harry said sweetly and I turned to look at him, giving him a shy smile.

"Thank you." I stared at his emerald eyes, trying hard not to get lost in them.

"I'm nervous." I shakily admitted, pulling my hands from his and realizing that he was just being a nice person and wasn't actually interested in me. He couldn't be.