Her song

"I'm going, Ben, there's nothing you can say that will change my mind." I huffed, searching for the small clutch that I had already picked out but seemed to have lost it in the middle of my mess.

"Ugh, Liv, just listen to me for once, okay? If you go... if you see him, you're going to hurt all over again and I don't want this to happen, I want you to move on and be happy, but you're being so stubborn right now." Ben ran a hand through hid dirty blonde hair and rolled his eyes.

"You don't understand. Lou said that he regrets breaking up with me and that he's hurting too... I have to see him, Ben, I just have to." I shook my head, stepping into my heels and checking myself in the mirror one last time.

"How do I look?" I asked him hesitantly, looking down at my outfit then back at Ben.

"Honestly?" He asked, grimacing while I nodded. "You look way too dressed up for a One Direction concert." He pointed to the tight, black dress and black heels I was wearing.

"Of course, what was I thinking?" I quickly kicked my heels to the side and marched towards the closet in search for the perfect outfit. I was too determined to have Harry's jaw falling to the floor when he saw me that I had totally forgotten that we would be at a concert, full of teenage, screaming girls and a short dress and heels weren't exactly appropriate for that.

I went through the many options that I had, deciding on blue, skinny jeans, a white t-shirt underneath a green, bomber jacket. I let my hair cascade down my back and stepped into a pair of washed up boots, tugging the sleeves of my jacket up, before looking back at Ben for confirmation.

"Perfect." He winked.

"Thanks, you're an angel." I grabbed my phone and keys, heading towards the door until a mumble followed by a groan made me stop.

"Wait!" Ben called after me, jogging from my room to my front door, where I was standing. "At least let me go with you." He rolled his eyes again.

"Big One D fan, eh?" I teased, making him chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah... The things I do for you..." He playfully shoved me through the front door and soon we were sitting in his car headed towards the venue where I would see Harry again.

I didn't know what I would do to make him forgive me and give me another chance, but I knew I wasn't going to give up that easy. Not this time.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"What's wrong with you, dude? I've never seen you this nervous before a show." Niall nagged me, closing his eyes so Lou would apply whatever it was that she dabbed into our skin.

"Nothing... It's just... Uhm... I just..." I mumbled, trying to find the right words but not wanting to admit it to myself.

"He's nervous because Oli is coming to watch the show tonight." Lou explained for me, shooting me a knowing smirk.

"She is?" Niall asked excitedly and Lou just nodded. "Great! Tell her to come backstage after the show, we all miss her." He asks Lou, getting a mumble of approval from Louis and Liam who were too busy with their phones.

"Yeah, okay." Lou answered simply.

"Don't worry about it, man." Niall went on, after a couple of minutes of silence. "You'll do great and she'll be back in your arms in no time." He smiled sadly and all I wanted to reply was 'I wish', but I preferred to keep silent.

It had been two months since I last saw her, well, since I kicked her out of the tour and told me to leave me alone. I wouldn't lie and say that it didn't surprise me when she did actually leave me alone, I guessed I just thought her feelings for me were stronger than that, but then again, Lou had assured me that she was a mess without me and she was too afraid that I wouldn't forgive her, when in reality I should be the one begging for her forgiveness.

I had tried to move on, I had tried to forget about her, but nothing seemed to work. I was certain that she was the one for me and that no one could ever make me feel the way she did.

Yeah, we did a lot of fucked up things. Most of them she was to blame, but I wasn't innocent either. I should have been there for her, I shouldn't have made her question my feelings for her, yet I was too occupied to even text her an 'I love you' or 'I miss you'.

Maybe then she wouldn't have cheated on me and our relationship wouldn't have spiraled down to the turmoil that it ended into. The one thing that I got more certain of each day that passed was that I couldn't live without her. The pain in my chest, the feeling of abandonment, of loneliness and despair, it all got worse and worse with every second I had to spent away from her, when all I wished for was to have her in my arms again.

"Maybe we should play her song." Niall snapped me out of my trance again.

"What?" My confusion was cleared when he answered with only one word.

"Olivia."

"Yeah... I don't know about that." Maybe she would forgive me and give me another chance if she heard the finished song, if she understood that my love for her was still as strong as when we were happily together.

Or maybe she would to too overwhelmed. Maybe she didn't feel the same for me as I did for her. Maybe her feeling had faded away and all that was left was sadness and regret. I couldn't risk it. I couldn't risk it loosing her for good.

"Just let us know." Niall shrugged.

Soon we were announced that it was time to get on stage and my heart almost beat out of my chest, my palms were sweating and head was spinning with the idea of seeing her again.

The intro song slowly faded, giving our cue to enter the stage. I followed after Liam, trying my best not to stop in my tracks and scan the crowd so I could find her. I did all we had been told to do. I did all the moves systematically, waving at the crowd and doing what I did best; sing.

It wasn't until we started playing a slow song, when I got to stand at one place for more than a minute, that I spotted her long, orange hair. She was looking at me intently and her eyes were shinning with something I couldn't quite point out.

She was looking absolutely stunning, with her hands crossed in front of her, while she swung side to side. My heart dropped in my chest as I looked at what was once mine and I let slip away. All I wanted to do was to get off that stage and wrap my arms around her, feeling her intoxicating vanilla scent stirring something inside me and reminding me of how much I needed her to even breath properly.

But I couldn't.

My feet were glued to the floor as I watched a familiar figure approaching her, throwing an arm around her shoulders and lowering his mouth to whisper something in her ear.

It was Ben. It was fucking Ben.

My hands clenched into fists and my eyes narrowed at the woman I loved, watching as a giggle escaped her lips and she covered them with the tip of her fingers as if afraid someone would hear it; I would hear it.

Of course she would have already move on. Lou must have probably told her how fucking miserable I had been and she felt like she needed to come to console me or something.

I couldn't believe she had the nerve of even showing up; of showing up with fucking Ben. My heart was breaking in my chest all over again. It was like a do-over of the day I found her in bed with Ashton, granted, they weren't doing anything, but it still broke me to watch it happen when she should have been in my arms.

She needed to know how I felt, she needed to know that it wasn't too late to fix us, she needed to know that no one would never love her like I did. She needed to listen to her song.

She needed to remember.

Hello!!!

So sorry for the late update, but I just got back home from the movies and let me tell ya... Pirates of The Caribbean had me crying like a baby.

As always, thank you so much for reading.

Much, much love.

- I.