Freakishly long fingers

"Harry! You can't do that!" I scolded him quietly, pulling him to the corner of the room, where hopefully no one would hear us.

"What? Why?" He crossed his arms against his chest, huffing impatiently.

"This is your entire career we're talking about, you can't jeopardize it because of me!" I whispered-yelled at him, waving my hands in the air in desperation.

"The hell with my career!" He huffed again, grabbing both of my shoulders and slightly shaking me, as if trying to snap me out of it. "I will not allow anyone to ruin our relationship because they think it's better for me not to be seen with you. I couldn't give any less of a fuck, honestly." He shrugged and I had to hold back a smile, feeling immensely proud of him for sticking up for us like that, although I knew I couldn't simply let him do that.

"Harry..." I sighed. "This is not about only your career, you have three other boys to think about." I argued, quickly glancing at Niall, Louis and Liam, but he only shook his head.

"They know how Simon and management can be and they wouldn't allow anyone to do the same with them. I'm telling you, babe, I'm putting my foot down, there's no use to argue." He insisted and I sensed a slight tone of annoyance in his voice, hoping it wasn't directed at me.

After a few seconds of contemplating the entire situation, I decided to drop my stubbornness and slowly nod, knowing that there wasn't really anything I could say that would change his mind and I wasn't actually jumping at the opportunity of being away from him.

"Everything will be fine, I promise you." Harry stared into my eyes. "I love you and I won't let people tell us what to do." He pulled me into his arms and I felt like I could finally breath again, inhaling his familiar scent and melting in his hold.

"Now, come on. Let's introduce you to the 5SOS boys. Ashton there can't keep his eyes off of you and I may have to teach him a lesson about not staring at another man's girl." He pulled away too soon, pointing at a boy with caramel, curly hair, who was, indeed, staring at us with a small smile playing on his lips.

"5SOS? What's that?" I asked Harry, walking behind him, but before he could explain any further, we stopped in front of four other boys that I didn't recognize.

"Hey, fellas." Harry greeted, pulling me beside him and making them all look at us. "I want you guys to meet my girlfriend, Olivia, she'll be touring with us." Harry looked between the boys and me, while I just threw him a questioning look.

"Oh, right, sorry. These are Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton. They are in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer and they're opening for us during the tour." Harry introduced them.

"It's really nice to meet you guys, please, call me Oli." I grinned, shaking their hands.

"You're touring with us!" The blonde, tall boy, Luke, exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm Lou's assistant." They all nodded together. "So, uhm... what kind of music do you guys play?" I asked, genuinely curious, before Harry excused himself to have a quick chat with Liam who had just called out his name, leaving me with the four boys.

"We're punk rock!" Michael almost yelled, groaning loudly and fist-punching the air, making me giggle at his excitement.

"Cool, I would really like to listen to you guys playing one of these days."

"You'll get plenty of opportunities." Michael said again, throwing his elbow over Calum's shoulder, who just shrugged it off, rolling his eyes at the blue haired boy.

"Do you guys play any instruments?" I tried to make conversation, knowing how awkward I was by asking them that kind of question when I should have known who they were in the first place.

"Yeah! I play the bass." Calum's eyes lighted up as he spoke, sounding truly passionate about what he did. "Luke and Mikey here play the guitar and Ashton over there plays the drums." Calum pointed at Ashton who waved his hand in the air.

"Oh, wow! You have freakishly long fingers." I couldn't help but notice, tilting my head to the side and furrowing my brows as I analyzed his hands.

"Uhm... yeah." He agreed awkwardly.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry I've said that aloud." I shook my head, finally looking at the boy's eyes, which flickered in amusement as he laughed, two dimples making an appearance in his cheeks.

"That's okay, nothing that I haven't heard before." He shrugged

A few minutes went by as me and the boys talked, getting to know each other a bit more. I now knew that they were an australian band, thriving for success who started posting cover videos on YouTube and got discovered by Louis.

Luke and Calum went away to talk to Harry and Louis, before Michael had to leave to call his girlfriend, leaving Ashton and I awkwardly staring at each other.

"How long have you and Harry been dating?" Ashton asked suddenly.

"A few months now." I answered, sipping my coffee as Ashton hummed and we went back to silence.

"You a big fan of One Direction?" He asked again. Strangely, even with all the awkward pauses and moments of silence, that wasn't uncomfortable at all, something about being in Ashton's presence was rather comforting and... normal.

"Not really." I giggled, remembering how I knew nothing about them before I actually got to meet them. "I'm not really into today's music, you know?" Ashton nodded, silently asking me to continue.

"I've always been more of a Elvis-James-Taylor-type-of-girl, never really payed much attention to Billboard's hot 10. And I'm really sorry I haven't heard about your band before, I'm sure you guys are great." I tried to smile, scolding myself for not learning my lesson and researching some popular bands before.

"Ah, that's okay, don't worry about it. Most people haven't heard about us either way, so..." Ashton shrugged, both of us laughing.

"Well, I'm sure they will." I said confidently and he only nodded.

"What are you guys talking about?" A raspy voice boomed from beside me as I felt an arm snaking around my waist, pulling me closer to a broad chest and the heavenly scent of a familiar cologne filled my senses.

"Just getting to know each other." Ashton scratched the back of his neck, staring at Harry, who was looking down at me.

"Well... I'll see you later Liv and, uhm... welcome to the team." He smiled, showing his cute dimples and flickering his hazel eyes to the distance, before walking away, back to Luke, Calum and Michael.

"Liv, huh?" Harry raised a brow, taking a step forward to stand in front of me, while I shrugged, still trying to understand how Ashton had come up with the nickname. I guessed Oli was really masculine after all.

"Did you like the boys?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, they're really nice, can't wait to hear their music."

"And I can't wait to have you all to myself." Harry wiggled his eyebrows, winding his arms around my waist, pressing my body against his as his warmth sipped through the thin clothe barrier between us, making goosebumps raise in my arms and his lustful voice lulled me into a trance.

"Harry..." I almost moaned as he nibble my collarbone, then my neck and lastly my earlobe, placing a warm kiss at the hollow behind my ear as a fire ignited inside of me.

"Come on, babe, you know you want this just as much as I do." He whispered in my ear and I had to hold back a moan as I heard his sensual, raspy voice.

"We can't, Harry." I pulled away, shaking my head and trying to regain some of my judgment.

"Oh, but we can." He smirked, taking my hand and hastily dragging me behind him.

"I'm sure there's an empty office here somewhere."

I'm feeling like I'm getting nowhere with these chapters when I'm actually getting there... Idk...

Sorry for the shitty chapter.

Anyways, please let me know what you think.

As always, thank you so much for reading.

With love,

- I.