It's a surprise

"Does this look okay?" I asked Lou as I paraded in my room, dressed in a long-sleeved, black turtleneck, which I had paired with a flounced, floral printed mini skirt and knee high thighs along with black heels.

After working for a few hours before Ben arrived to take over his shift, thanking me a thousand times for covering for him, I went straight back home, almost begging Lou for fashion advice for my date with Harry later that night.

She was thrilled to know that he had finally asked me out, even after kidnapping me the night before without giving her a heads up and having finding out by a simple text message after she got back home.

Lou looked at me with wide eyes and a big grin on her lips, nodding frantically and clapping her hands in front of her.

"Oh my God, Oli, this is perfect! You look absolutely gorgeous." She smiled, standing up from my bed and stopping in front of me. I knew what she was doing before she even got the chance to say something. She was thinking about what type of makeup I should wear and how I should style my hair.

"I'm thinking about a smokey eye and leaving my hair curled." I beat her to it and she nodded, approving my decision.

After helping me with my makeup and hair, Lou left to get the door while I got the final touches on. I applied some of my favorite perfume, put on my necklace and watch and I was ready to go.

As I walked down the stairs, I felt my stomach doing flips and my heart pounding against my chest. I took a deep breath on the last step, finally letting my eyes gaze at something else rather than the steps in front of me.

Lou stood by the door, with Lux in her arms and in front of her stood him. I felt my breath hitch in my throat at the sight of Harry, he was wearing his usual tight, black jeans, secured by a black belt and an ivory, satin shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the first buttons opened, revealing a glorious view of his smooth, tattooed chest.

 I felt my breath hitch in my throat at the sight of Harry, he was wearing his usual tight, black jeans, secured by a black belt and an ivory, satin shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the first buttons opened, revealing a glorious view of his sm...

My eyes drifted up to his face, noticing a few rebel strands of curly, chocolate hair framing his sharp jaw perfectly. But what got my attention was the smile plastered on his lips, eyes burning into my body just as I had done to his. We were both in awe and with a loss of words.

"You look beautiful, Olivia." Harry said after clearing his throat. He then brought the arm behind his back forward, revealing a bouquet of white roses, flawlessly wrapped in a silk paper.

"Thank you, Harry." I smiled, taking the roses from his hand before slowly whiffing the heavenly scent of the flowers.

"I'll take these for you, so you guys can get on the road." Lou said, taking the bouquet from my hands and giving Harry and I a smile.

"Thanks, Lou. Bye!" I said, my eyes still glued to Harry's and it seemed that there was no way I would be able to look away.

"Have fun, darlings." Lou said from the threshold, but Harry and I were too deeply lost in each other to acknowledge her again.